Chapter 6

Elder Cousin, Do You Want To Eat Together?

After the man did that, he went somewhat crazy. He stood up abruptly and rushed to leave. However, when he left, he didn’t forget to lock the door softly and keep the room key safely.

Hearing the slight sound of door closing, the youth who had wanted to move, opened his eyes. Where could one see even a bit of drowsiness on his face?

Shao Qian didn’t totally not take any precautions. He had experienced so many worlds, if he really didn’t have any precautions, he didn’t know how many times he would have already died. When the man had touched his face, he immediately woke up but pretended to be asleep. He wanted to know what the man wanted to do exactly. The man’s following action had went severely against his expectations. He didn’t expect that the man would actually kiss his forehead before hurriedly leaving.

Shao Qian gently rubbed the place where he had been kissed by the man, a strange feeling rising from within his heart. It was as if this person ought to have a connection with him?

After thinking that, Shao Qian couldn’t help but shake his head, laughing in spite of himself. He could really thinking of nonsense right now. How could that person have a connection with him? Nowadays, he could actually think of this kind of unrealistic things.

After some time, Shao Qian gradually fell asleep. Once he got enough sleep and woke up, he saw that it was already past ten o’clock in the morning. After washing up, changing his clothes and tidying himself up, he headed down in a rush. When he saw Zhang Guo Qiang sitting in the living room and watching the television, he went over. “Dad! Why didn’t you call me to get out of bed?”

“Actually, Zi Xuan went to call you. However, he said that you were sleeping peacefully and told us not to disturb you.” Zhang Guo Qiang had wanted to call his son out of bed. Since he hadn’t taken good care of his son for many years, he sincerely wanted to make it up to him.

However, just as he was about to open his son’s room door this morning, he saw Zhang Zi Xuan open the door and come out from the inside. Zhang Guo Qiang was stunned. This boy, when did he go into his son’s room?

After that, Zhang Zi Xuan had told him that Little Hui was sleeping very peacefully and to not disturb his rest. Zhang Guo Qiang also saw reason in this. When he returned home previously, he would always see his son, who wore heavy makeup and bright clothes, drooling and snoring loudly as he slept.

Zhang Guo Qiang, who didn’t have anything better to do at the moment, didn’t go with his first brother or third brother to the company. He had left the Zhang family for so many years, don’t even mention managing the company, simply letting him go through the documents would be enough to make him fall asleep.

“Oh.” Shao Qian sat beside Zhang Guo Qiang, taking an apple and gnawing on it. As he was still chewing on the apple, his speech was unclear as he asked, “Dad, did my grandfather love this country very much?”

Zhang Guo Qiang was dumbfounded. He never expected that Shao Qian would suddenly ask this sort of question. “When it comes to loving this country, the older generation that went against artillery shells to reach here will undoubtedly have a special feeling towards this country. You juniors wouldn’t be able to comprehend this sort of feeling. Why are you suddenly concerned about your grandfather’s
matter?”

That year, his father really gave him a harsh beating. A’ Yun was already pregnant, yet he didn’t allow her in, otherwise he wouldn’t have brought his pregnant wife to leave the Zhang family for more than a decade.

“Nothing, I just suddenly thought of daddy’s name so I asked.” The Zhang family was made out of intellectual man, so why was it that the three brothers’ names were all so down-to-earth?