Chapter 25

Finally Finding His Treasure That He Had Lost For A Long Time

Just as Shao Qian was at a loss on how about to get up, a branch came from his side, circling around Shao Qian’s waist and bringing him up to the door of his treehouse.

“Thank you.” Shao Qian carried the teen and said his thanks towards the familiar being by his side.

“You’re welcome, little fellow.” That treat pointed at the person in Shao Qian’s embrace and spoke solemnly, “It’s okay if you want to rear this animal, but you can’t let him hurt you.”

“Don’t worry, grandpa Pein.” Shao Qian nodded his head firmly, grinning. “Grandpa Pein, I’ll put him in the house first.”

“Go then.” The treant Pein used his branch and poked Shao Qian’s forehead before taking a few steps away and setting his roots down.

As Shao Qian looked out the window at the treant whose eyes were closed, his heart felt warm. All of these treants were a few hundred years old, to the extent whers the chief, grandpa Jessie, was above a thousand year old. It was just that he rarely moved anymore.

It was at this moment that the youth in Shao Qian’s embrace groaned in pain, reaching over to scratch at his recovering wound. Upon seeing this, Shao Qian rushed to place him onto the simple bed, using an animal bone to cut open his clothes, throwing them to one side and pulling over a soft sleeping bag across the youth’s stomach to cover it.

Vincent had been on guard ever since that group of people brought him to the Illusionary Mist Forest, however, he never expected that the group of people would scatter Attracting Beasts powder onto his body. When he realised it, he had used a water scroll to wash his body, but the remains on his body still attracted a few magic beasts. In his frenzy, he seemed to have fled to some place?

When Vincent regained consciousness, he didn’t open his eyes immediately. Instead, he used his hands to feel around beneath his body first. Feeling that he was sleepy on a piece of animal fur, he was surprised and subsequently, he felt as if his body was covered by something. The back of his hand touched delicate fabric, making him even more astonished. Could it be that he was actually saved by someone?

Thinking to here, Vincent opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was a small child lying on the bed, looking at him in surprise. Could it be it was this child’s family that saved him?

Shao Qian had been aware the moment Vincent had woken up. After all, when this person had woken up, his eyes had moved a few times, most probably trying to figure out his current situation, right?

“You’re awake?” The instant he saw the youth on the bed open his eyes, Shao Qian grinned. “How do you feel?”

Vincent looked blankly at the child. He felt somewhat strange. The moment he saw this child, he felt the small urge to shed tears. It was seemingly the kind of feeling where he had finally found his treasure that he had lost for a long time. This was obviously the first time he has seen this child, right? Why does he have this sort of feeling?

“Hey, what kind of daze are you in?” Shao Qian was at a loss as he watched the youth who didn’t react for half a day. Could it be that he was scared stupid?

“You… What is your name?” Vincent grabbed the hand that the youth was just about to wave in front of him, asking anxiously.

“…Jesse. My name is Jesse.” Shao Qian glanced at his hand being grasped somewhat painfully by the youth and prompted, “Can you release me?”

“Apologies. I’m… Centvin.” Just as Vincent was about to introduce himself, he changed his name. He was powerless right now. It was better to not tell the youth his real name for now. Moreover……