Chapter 52

Lu Ao Was Ganged Up On

Shao Qian threw him a scornful glance and drove the other person away, before he spoke with some regret, “Previously, I had said it as a joke that my Bai family was lacking a Di wife. Lu Ao actually took it for real. I hope Father and Mother won’t take offence.”

“We’re all family.” Lady Lu patted Shao Qian’s hand and said, “As long as the two of you live a good life, it doesn’t matter at whose house it is.”

“Mother’s words are right.” Shao Qian nodded his head with a smile.

Lu Ao stood by the side as he watched his Qing Xuan chat happily with his own mother. This thing’s head drooped and he started stealing glances at Shao Qian from the corner of his eyes. His feet also began moving forward bit by bit, and after a moment of effort, he was stood in front of Shao Qian.

Shao Qian kneaded his aching forehead. He even eats vinegar towards his own mother? Were you a vinegar jar that was reincarnated in your last life? Or has the vinegar been stored for many years?

Discussing whether he was a vinegar jar that reincarnated. Even if others don’t know, could it be that you don’t know either?

However, Shao Qian directly ignored the other person. This was a thing that would want a mile after gaining an inch. If one were to pay attention to him for a moment, then it would not be a short period that one will be subjected to listen to his chatter.  

Lu Ao stood for a while, but saw that his Qing Xuan had no intention of turning around. This caused the vinegar to bubble and overflow. Yesterday night, it was said that he would watch him compete. However, now he was only chatting with his mother, how would he watch him?

But, Young Master Lu, so far you haven’t appeared on stage?

After waiting anxiously for a long time, he didn’t see his Qing Xuan paying attention to him. Lu Ao turned his back to face Shao Qian, and like that, he crouched down whilst holding his chin as he looked at the direction of the arena. The two people on the stage looked so ugly. They were so ugly, yet they still dared to appear before his Qing Xuan’s eyes. That was really unacceptable.

Eh, appear in front of his Qing Xuan’s eyes? Young Master Lu’s eyes shone brightly as he stood up with a ‘whoosh!’. Upon seeing that one person had been knocked off the stage, he moved quickly into the arena. “Lu family’s Lu Ao asks for guidance.”

When Shao Qian heard Lu Ao’s voice, he immediately turned around. Although this thing was standing in the arena and facing the other person with a serious face, that meaningful glance that was stealthily sent over could not be missed.

Moreover, the elder generation seated on the higher platform, all simultaneously looked towards Lord Lu. The meaning within those sharp eyes were very clear. Sending your family’s ferocious beast out so quickly, is this to force the other families’ talents onto the stage?

The whole Lu family came, did they want to tear apart the Martial Arts Convention?

Lord Lu calmly brought up his tea cup and took a sip, before turning his head around to look elsewhere. He didn’t see that his own son had already entered the arena, and even more, he didn’t know what to do in the later parts of the competition.