Chapter 10

Why Do You Always Want To Leave?

“You guys, watch the young lady so that she doesn’t escape.” Zhang Qing tried to use strength and break free of the bodyguard’s restraint, but she didn’t think about something. How could a professional bodyguard let a weak woman like her break free?

The bodyguard who was restraining her also started to get annoyed. Although it was true that they were getting their salaries to protect the boss, the boss had never treated them impolitely before and wasn’t anything like this woman who seemed like a mad dog.

When Zhang Qing saw the housekeeper walking over, she revealed a pleased smile. “Since you don’t want to release me, then I’ll get the housekeeper fire all of you.
When he was near enough to hear what Zhang Qing had just said, the old housekeeper, who was still burning with anger, immediately stepped forward and slapped her face. “Poisonous woman!”

“What are you doing?” Zhang Qing was slapped on the side of her face by the old housekeeper. Slowly turning her head, she didn’t dare to believe that she was seeing the housekeeper’s angry face. “You dare hit me? What are you? Aren’t you my Zhang family’s… “

“Dog that they raised?” The old housekeeper interrupted Zhang Qing’s words with a cold laugh. “What qualifications do you have to use that surname? You actually did this sort of thing, and yet still dare to call yourself a Zhang?’

“I am Zhang Guo Qiang’s daughter! The one that everyone in the residence dotes on is me! It’s me!” Zhang Qing looked insane as she screeched, “You were all blinded by that bastard!”

“Knock her out and bring her back. We’ll let second master handle her.” The old housekeeper glared angrily at Zhang Qing as if she was a piece of trash.

The bodyguard had already had enough of Zhang Qing’s screeching. Therefore, when he heard the housekeeper’s words, he raised his hand and knocked Zhang Qing out before throwing her into the car trunk.

The old housekeeper walked over to the shivering Mao- ge who was crouching behind the car whilst being watched by the bodyguards. “Lock this man up, after second young master is found, dispose of him.”

“Yes.” As usual, the bodyguard knocked the person out. However, towards this Mao- ge , he was given a different treatment. After knocking him out, the bodyguard had even dislocated his four limbs. Don’t mention running, he wouldn’t even be able to crawl.

The search didn’t yield any results for the whole day. Even after they widened their search radius from three miles to ten miles, there still wasn’t any sign of Shao Qian.

Eventually, a diver came back with a coat. This coat was the one Shao Qian had been wearing when he went out.

The three Zhang brothers, who had went out to worship their ancestors, came back and heard that Zhang Zi Hui had been pushed into the ocean by Zhang Qing. Upon hearing this, Zhang Guo Qiang immediately fainted.

The residence was in a state of panic. After Zhang Guo Qiang was awoken with great difficulty, the first thing he did was not to join the anxious search for Shao Qian, but to go the room where Zhang Qing was held in. Looking at his crazed daughter, he slapped her face. “How dare you?”

“Daddy, you’re being blinded by that bastard, the one you liked the most should have been me!” Zhang Qing clutched her face, and although she was laughing, tears were slowly leaking from her eyes.

“You’re crazy.” Zhang Guo Qiang was furious and his face turned black. He raised his hand, wanting to hit Zhang Qing again, but when he saw her shying away unconsciously, he lowered his hand. “First brother, help me find her a nursing home, I don’t want to see her ever again.”