Chapter 18

Need To Show Off Carefully And Let Doll Know How Valiant He Is

Shao Qian intended on returning to Song Dao’s house, however, when he went downstairs and saw two strips of road in the end, he was at a loss. It seemed like he had absolutely no clue about where Song Dao lived. Song Dao was taken away by the police though. If he goes to the police station, he should be able to find him, right?

Fortunately, although he didn’t where Song Dao’s house was located, he still remembered the way to the police station. Upon seeing the police car parked downstairs, he nodded in satisfaction. He had been worrying about how he should get to the police station during noon. After all, even if the common person couldn’t see him, they could still however, see the umbrella. And if they were to see a umbrella leisurely floating as it moved forward, they would probably faint from terror. However, since there was this police car, this was no longer the case. He could definitely hide in the car’s back trunk.

Shao Qian had just thrown away the umbrella and hid inside the back trunk when the police officer brought Ling Gang and rushed over. “Make haste, Mr. Ling fainted out of fright from a ghost.”

Hiding in the back trunk, Shao Qian’s face went 囧. Fainted out of fright from a ghost? Although Ling Gang may be unskilled, he was still the direct descendent of the Taoism school’s successor. How in the world would it be that easy to scare him until he faints? At this moment, little Shao Qian immediately made himself out to be someone who had never hit anyone before…

“Hurry up and send him to the hospital then.” The person in the driver seat rubbed his nose. “Mr. Ling is an exorcist, how did he get terrified by a ghost until he fainted?”

“Maybe that ghost was extremely vicious.” The police officer who was supporting Ling Gang placed him into the back seat before wiping his sweat away. “Don’t just do nothing, hurry up and go.”

“Go to what hospital? Just pinch his philtrum!” The little brother in the driver seat got off the car and walked to the back seat, pinching Ling Gang’s philtrum ruthlessly. Upon hearing the person’s pained gasp, he said proudly, “Look, didn’t he wake up? Hurry up, we don’t have the time to just chit-chat leisurely here.”

When the police officer supporting Ling Gang saw that the said person really showed signs of waking up, he hurriedly got onto the can. “Let’s go then. This place isn’t clean, don’t return ever again.”

The person driving naturally didn’t know what happened upstairs. When the other person sat down, he started up the car and left this place.

When they reached the police station, the two men carried Ling Gang in to rest, both of them supporting him by each side. Shao Qian stayed in the back trunk for a while before making his way out. However, he was careless when he came out as his Yin qi leaked and was roasted by the sun. His head unconsciously shrinked back, before he used his soul power to cover his entire body once again, and floated into the police station as if he was fleeing. He really doesn’t wish to become a ghost in this kind of world from now onwards ever again.

Shao Qian had just entered the police station when he felt that something wasn’t right. This place didn’t have the police station’s vast upright atmosphere and bursts of chilly Yin qi was being exuded from beneath the floor. There were even bits of demonic energy making its way up from beneath the ground once in a while.

With his heart feeling uneasy, Shao Qian rushed into the police station to find the judges room. However, even though he had searched entire police station, he couldn’t Song Dao’s figure. The always calm and collected Shao Qian became anxious. How could he not be here? Those people clearly said that they brought Song Dao to the police station. So how could he not be in the judges room?