2

"By the way, how did you end up all the way here to the Square?" asked Adon with an attempt to rhyme the words.

"I don't know, I woke up in a dumpster in the alley back there."

They get into 50th street, walking east. St. Patrick's Cathedral makes an appearance. The boy is slightly frightened by the looks of it which is immediately noticed by Adon.

"They say that the left hand of God himself shadows the Church. Total Bullshit!! I say..."

The boy looks confused by this remark, it came out of nowhere.

"Who are y-"

"Well... The structure is pretty solid. I'll give it that, considering the fact that it stood the BLAST."

The words struck the boy even though he was still perplexed by all that was happening.

"What BLAST?"

Adon continued to explain the 1914 explosion on the northwest corner. At first, people had been shook by the incident but now somehow most of them had learned how to suppress that memory. Its always amusing how the human brain reacts to different traumas. In a way the existence of everything that "exists" depends merely on memory. The car crash that causes amnesia to a person won't exist for that person until and unless the Doctor tells him about it. This ultimately leaves Facts susceptible to false claims and the accusations of being frivolous. But no matter what the cause is, The Universe always finds a way to store or restore the fact. That is what's meant by...

"'The Cyclic Universe Theory'... ever heard of it?" asks Adon," Hey...You here?"

The boy suddenly focuses back to reality like he just exited a trance.

"You ever heard of The Cyclic Universe Theory?"

"Uhh...No...Why?" the boy replies.

"Man... You need to speak up, BOY!!....Ok...the Cyclic-Universe-Theory shit means that...uhh...so how do I explain this? ... OK... So, the whole universe is in an endless cycle of 'Big Bangs' and 'Big Crunches'... What that means is that the Univer-"

"The Universe is constantly expanding and cooling?" the boy abruptly replies.

"Yeah...Nice... How come you know that?"

"I don't know... I feel like Someone told me that."

"WHO?"