III

I still feel that awkward stomach ache that feels like Intermittent bowel movements at times, like I'm hung upside down. The paintings on the wall are quite obnoxious. The wall and its contents are in color, not grey, like the rest of the room. My body has finally calmed down, so that's a plus point, right there. So , back to the paintings, there are a total of 4 paintings. and it seems that they have been grouped according to some scheme that I don't know about. Also the faces on all these paintings have been scratched out with white spray paint, I think, even though the paintings themselves felt more like some headshots from a résumé . Three of the paintings or Pictures, I can't tell the difference, to be honest, are grouped together. With the Picture of a White- bearded, Kind-of Old (My guess from seeing the rest of the unscratched picture) man at the top, wearing a white gown of sorts, beneath which are two pictures, one of which is a Picture of a girl, with long, deep brown hair, and some sort of 'Holy light' radiating from all around her head, also wearing the same sort of white gown. The other picture is a picture of a boy, who seems to be just at the end of his puberty, as this boy has small hair follicles around his jaw, about to spurt out into a beard. The boy in the picture has platinum-blond hair which seemed to be white at first sight.

These three pictures are surrounded by graffiti of Red and White roses.

To the right of this set of pictures is the complete opposite graffiti: Of barbed wires and the 'Inflammable sign' with a picture above it. The picture is of a women wearing some sort of crimson red lingerie and holding a juicy red apple, a chunk of the apple has been eaten, maybe by the Woman... I don't know. The difference between this picture and the other three, is that in this picture only the eyes have been spray painted, the rest of the face is left untouched. But still, its not like that helps in recognizing the woman, anyways. There's a red tint to the whole picture, but still her face appears to be peach-colored, the perfect amount of red and white that soothes the eyes which fall upon it. The lips and the apple both appear to be of the same color, equally juicy, too.

The whole wall has a corroded look, with a single light in top to showcase these pictures.

This wall is just to the right of a door.

A door?... A DOOR!!!