Obvious

"Gosh, why was he staring at me like that.?? Glad I changed the subject, or I would've had a boner FOR SURE."Hoseok sighs. "Ugh Min Yoongi.! I just need once chance to tear you apart.. so beautiful with your stupid gummy smile.."

"Hope-ah, what are you talking about.?" Jin dubbed the sleep from his eyes and turned over to look at Hoseok.
Hoseok blushed the brightest shade of read on the tips of his ears, thinking Jin was asleep and it was safe to think out loud.
Jin finally speaks up "Look Hoseok, I know you like Yoongi, a lot. I don't know if the other members noticed, but I do. It's so obvious Im surprised Yoongi can't see it honestly. You always go above and beyond to make sure he's okay. Hell, you're the only one that can wake that troll up.!I know he's intimidating, and you wanna Dom him but you're scared of rejection. And don't lie.. I heard you say you wanted to "tear him apart..."
All Hobi could do was look down and blush..
Jin continues.. "Don't be embarrassed.! You have a crush on Yoongi, and you want him. Well, with me being the oldest, I'm kind of the "secret holder" of this group. So, I can help you get Yoongi with what I know...

A/N: Short chapter y'all.! Sorry I didn't post last night. Sleep deprived because Persona drops Friday like SHSKSHSKS. Im an idiot and the theories are so confusing. All I know is that BTS gay and bisexuals won 😂🏳️‍🌈.