Alt Smut ending

I CANNOT !!!FOR THE LIFE OF ME !!!! FIGURE OUT HOW TO ITALICIZE !!!!MY WORDS ITS SO ANNOYING!!!!! I tried to copy and paste the story from my notes and NOTHING WORKED. So I'm sorry about the boring font 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️. I'm working on figuring it out.

🔞This whole chapter is going to be smut... this chapter includes:🔞
•Dom!Hoseok
•Sub!Yoongi
•collar wearing
•degradation/praise kink
•rimming
•cock ring
•watersports (piss play)
•Alpha kink
•lingerie
•knifeplay

I do not have holy water available at this time. Please, if you find a source of holy water SHARE with fellow Army 😂😌

 Please, if you find a source of holy water SHARE with fellow Army 😂😌

"LetS GeT tHiS brEaD." - Jeon Jungkook, 2019

Sope's relationship blossoms after the night they made love. The roommates shipped it because, Duh Sope is their OTP. Jin has been giving Hoseok cooking advice, so he can impress impress Yoongi on their date nights in. Yoongi goes to maknae line for fashion advice, not like he needs it because Duh.. Yoongi always looks good. He'd just figured he'd like to show Hoseok that he can dress in something that doesn't have sweater paws, and that he could keep up with his fashion sense.

Army responded positively to their relationship, and just decided to let the company get rid of the antis.. one disappearance at a time 🙃.

It's going on their one year anniversary and Hoseok decides to go all out. He made Yoongi breakfast in bed, of course not forgetting his Americano. By mid-afternoon, Hoseok received several packages to his studio, since he's been there all day. All 20 of them here nicely wrapped, contain a pair of shoes that Hoseok had been waiting for 8 months to drop. Yoongi paid to have a pair 2 months before released to the public. Along with a nice card and other gifts, Hoseok was a flustered mess. Having his lovely boyfriend shower him with stuff, and the thought he put into it.. he couldn't help but fall in love more, laughing because he's gonna tease his Hyung later about being such a softy for him.

That night, Yoongi "claimed" he just wanted to have a movie night.. they can binge eat cheddar popcorn and drink slushees till the sun came up.. everything Yoongi could want.

But he was bluffing, of course.

He wanted to have sex. No.. he wanted to fuck. The way they have sex is fine, really.! It's just that he wants Hoseok to let go, and use him like the fucktoy he is. Now, Yoongi's not scared of expressing his sexual desires. He just doesn't want sunshine to be scared off, once he finds out he likes knifeplay. Regardless, he's determined to get some dick TONIGHT.

1 new imessage from
DaddySeok 🙄😋☀️

"Hey babe.! Im almost done with dinner.! I picked up snacks for our movie marathon otw home from the studio, so don't worry about that. I've picked out some comfy clothes for you already, so just come in and shower.. ignore me on your way in lmao 😂😂. Take your time and relax. It's about you tonight sweetness. Happy anniversary 💕💕💕🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘.".