Jin is clutch af

"What is it about Yoongi that's gonna help me.?" Hoseok says, really confused as to what he doesn't know about his best friend. "Yoongi is a sub. You know, he's submissive in a relationship. You can say he's the "little spoon.". Jin says, carefully watching Hoseok for his reaction. Hoseok can't help but laugh. Not because it's funny.. it's more of a nervous chuckle. He's definitely caught off guard.

"Hyung, be serious. We're talking about Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Agust D Yoongi."

Jin didn't think it was funny at all. He instantly looked annoyed, and frankly wanted to chop Hobi in the throat.

"Oh.! Oh you're serious.? Sorry Hyung, please continue." Hoseok says, seeing Jin's annoyed face and turns red with embarrassment.

Jin whispers "Yoongi likes to be called kitten. Two weeks ago after we left the MusicBank promo, he got drunk... really drunk. I guess he had a wet dream or something. I woke up to his bed creaking.. He was humping his pillow and moaning "Yes Im daddy's kitten.. mmm daddy's kitten" over and over. He was so loud and lewd I had to go to Joon's room and sleep. And Lord KNOWS how had it is to sleep on a bed with a giant.."

Hoseok almost fainted. He was confused, happy, and turned on all at the same time.

"He likes you a lot Hobi." Jin states factually. "He's said he just wants to make you happy.. but he's scared that you'll reject him because he's a sub. Obviously he has no idea you're a Dom.." Hoseok laughs "Hyung, where did you come up with the assumption that Im a Dom.?" "Please Hobi.!" Jin scoffs. I see how you treat the maknae line.. you call them your "toys.". Hobi scratches the back of his neck, put his head down and blushed.

"Anyways" Jin continues "You're gonna have to approach him. Like, not in front of everyone. Try when you guys are alone. He's not gonna be comfortable being mushy in front of anyone. He likes cuddles, and back hugs too.! He's never been submissive to anyone, so PLEASE be gentle with him, okay.?" Hoseok nods "I understand Jin Hyung. I just want him to feel safe. I wanna protect him, and make him gummy smile all the time" Hobi says, never having said his feeling for his Hyung our loud. His ears are as red as fire at the tips.

"Aaaaannndddd you wanna bend him over the kitchen counter and make him call you Master.. got it.!" Jin states laughing *insert windshield wiper sounds.*.
"JIN HYUNG WTF SHUT UP YOU SWORE YOU'D NEVER BRING THAT UP"
"Okay okay.!" Jin stops laughing and wipes his
laughter tears away.  "Well, we are on vacation. Try to watch a movie with him. Or maybe try holding his hand. Visit his studio, since he's always there.!".
"Thanks again Hyung. You're the best." Hoseok stay as he give Jin a tight hug. "I know." Jin earns a slap in the arm from Hobi.

A/N: Hey y'all 👋🏽. Sorry for a late update. Hopefully y'all like it. Will try to add another chapter tonight.! Stream BoyWithLuv and pray for a Jamais Vu performance 🙏🏽🤝