First time, kitten.?

🔞This chapter contains smut🔞
Do not read if you don't like smut. Simple 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Yoongi wakes up in his bed, not really sure how he got there.
"Jungkook-ah, how did I get here.? I know I had a lot to drink, but I don't even remember falling asleep." "Oh Hyung, Hobi Hyung careied you in here last night. You looked like a baby. You whined when he payed you down, like you didn't want him to let go-OOF"
Jungkook was too busy talking to notice that

Yoongi was coming at him to hit him with a pillow at full force.
"Hyuuuuuung.! You asked me. It's my fault you looked like a little kitten being held." Jungkook then ran for his life.

"Children children, calm down." Namjoon said laughing at the pair. "Jimin, Jin and I are going to the movies, while Tae wants to go shopping. Do you guys wanna come with us.?

Jungkook agrees to shopping, while Yoongi politely declines. He'd rather try and relax and sleep in peace, during the rare moment of quietness in the house. Namjoon then goes to Jin and Hobi's room..

"Babe, are you almost ready.?" Namjoon says impatiently, being that Jin already changed his outfit 3 times. "Yes, I just need to finish my hair.! Five more minutes, pleeeaaseeeee.?" Who can resists Jin's puppy dog eyes.

"Hyung, you're just gonna sweat it out later on tonight. I don't know why you insist on-"

"KIM NAMJOON SHUT UP OR I WILL RIP YOUR MOUTH OFF.!!"

Namjoon just shrugs it off laughing. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay Hyung.? Do you need anything while we're out.?" "No Namjoon. Thank you.! Im just gonna have a drink and relax. Catch up on some music."

Everyone leaves, and the house has a nice comfortable silence. Hoseok makes himself a drink, and is jammin to music. When his head starts to hurt from having the music in his headphones up too loud, he decides to shower, and catch up on some tv. After leaving his closet with his pajamas, he could've sworn he heard someone crying???

"Hello.? Is anyone here.?" No response. He checks the kitchen and living room.. of course empty. Going back to his room, Hoseok can see a small, dim light coming from Yoongi's room. He walks down there, the sound of the crying becoming more clear.

"Yoongi Hyung, are you okay.? I heard cryi-"

The sound wasn't crying. It was Yoongi.. moaning. He was completely naked, headphones on, sweating and body flushed with his head thrown back. Moaning "daddy's kitten Im daddy's kitten" over and over again like a mantra. Hoseok was definitely shocked, but couldn't helped but feel like a predator watching its prey. He could already feel his dick pressing against his zipper. He poked his head back in, you know, just to make sure he wasn't dreaming, when he realized that Yoongi was watching his fancam of BS&T. Hoseok knew he looked good in those green pajamas when he performed, but he didn't realize that he looked that good that Yoongi could get off to it.

"I should help him." Hoseok thinks to himself.

Hoseok goes in the room and gets right behind Yoongi, who still doesn't realize Hoseok is in the room. Hoseok slips out an earphone from Yoongi's ear..

"Hyung, if you wanted me.. that's all you had to say."

Yoongi screams so loudly, Hoseok is sure the cops will be called because they think someone's being murdered.

"W-What are you doing here.? I-I thought everyone l-left." Yoongi tried to discreetly close the laptop, but fails due to his hands shaking. "I thought I heard you crying, so I came to check on you. So, you're daddy's kitten, hm.?" Hoseok  says, smirking. He didn't know he had such an effect on his Hyung.

Yoongi blushes completely. He's so flustered that he forgot that he was completely naked, and rushes to grab his towel off of his bed..

"Now now, there's no need to cover up kitten. Daddy's gonna take care of you, yeah.?"

At this point, the two are face to face. Hoseok puts one hand around Yoongi's waist, while the other goes under Yoongi's chin.. index finger lifting his face. Their lips meet each others.. slow but passionate. They're both melting into each other at this point, not realizing that they've made their way to the bed. Hoseok lays Yoongi down gently like he's made of porcelain, not wanting to break the kiss. When they finally both pull away for air, they look each other in the eyes.. as if all their feelings were coming out without having to say a word.

"Hyung, what do you want me to do.? I'll do anything you ask. Please.. allow me to make you feel good Kitten." Hoseok then starts trailing kisses down Yoongi neck to his collar bone, and he could've sworn Yoongi literally purred..

Yoongi can't help but blush, too nervous to voice what he wants.. and Hoseok can tell.

"Kitten, look at me. I won't do anything you're not comfortable with. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Hoseok says fondly. He can control himself. He really just wants to please Yoongi, more than himself.

"P-pink for keep going. Orange to slow down. Blue to s-stop.", is all Yoongi says before he pulls Hoseok down for a kiss.

Yoongi looks so fucked out and Hoseok loves it.. loves seeing his Hyung so vulnerable, nipples slightly swollen and red.. his milky soft body littered with little lovebites.. a thin sheen of sweat shining on top of his blush covered body. Hoseok looks over him slowly, wanting to savor the memory forever..

A/N: NOT THE END.. just a long chapter and I wanted to break it up I guess.