Dinner Party (con't)

"What's all this.?" Yoongi says, obviously confused. "We're cooking and having drinks, to celebrate our first vacation in a while.!" Jimin says excitedly. "And yes Hyung, you have to stay. I promise it'll be fun.!"

"Come Hyung.! You can help me make drinks for everyone. Show these pansies what a man's drink is." Jungkook drags Yoongi to the island in the kitchen before he can protest. "Namjoon Hyung, come in here and help me and Jin. We'll let you do something easy.!" Tae says with a mocking smile. "Jimin and Hobi are making the desserts, so everyone has a job.!"

~Time Skip~

Everyone's chillin, listening to music enjoying their dinner tasks. Yoongi can help but notice Hoseok and Jimin practically flirting while making the chocolate cake. They're putting chocolate frosting on each other's faces. Yoongi was actually starting to get pisses off. Hoseok noticed this, so he decides to go say something to his beloved Hyung..

"WTF WHY IS HE COMING OVER HERE SKSHSKSH IM GONNA EXPLODESNSHSJSB" Yoongi screams internally. With Yoongi freaking out, he couldn't get the beer open. Hoseok decides to help..

"Hyung let me help you.!" Hobi's hand goes on top of Yoongi's, trying to angle to beer opener properly. Yoongi can help but blush. He looks up at Hoseok, who's smiling like a damn fool. Staring at each other, like two fools in love while Hoseok's eyes leave Yoongi's to look at his lips.

Jin sees the two lovebirds. "Get a room you two. Y'all look like you're fucking each other with your eyes."

Hoseok and Yoongi jump back from each other. Hoseok smirks and goes back to making desserts with Jiminie.

Jin checks on Yoongi, because he looks like he's gonna explode like a firework in the corner of the kitchen. "Im okay Hyung.! I need to sit down. Im a little dizzy.. probably because Im hungry." Yoongi says, trying to convince hisself that he's not flustered.

All the food and drinks are done. Everyone's eating, drinking, and joking around. Yoongi almost forgets that he almost fainted earlier. Everyone's cleaning their mess, when Jungkook blurts out..
"Hyungs lets watch a movie.!"

Everyone starts shouting what movie to watch. They all decide on Step Brothers. Everyone's u set covers, since there's a cool summer breeze coming through the windows.

"No need to pause the movie. I'll brb Hyung." Yoongi says to Jin, who nods in agreement. Yoongi decides to take Namjoon's advice, and let his guard down, but first he needs to give himself a pep talk.

"Just go in there and hold his hand. Okay, maybe not his hand.. just lock pinkies. It's no big deal. You've know him for years. Just do it already. If you don't do it now, you'll never do it Yoongi.!"

Satisfied with his pep talk, he walks back out to his seat beside Hoseok. Yoongi gets with an inch of holding Hobi's hand, then chickens out. He repeats this process at least 3 times. He doesn't want to make it awkward. He's fidgeting so much, he doesn't realize that Hoseok is leaning towards him. Hoseok whispers to Yoongi..
"Hyung, if you wanted to hold my hand, that's all you had to say. I want to hold yours too, but I didn't wanna make it awkward." Hoseok's smile literally glows in the dark, just enough to see Yoongi's blush. "U-um I'm sorry I just u-um" Yoongi feels like bolting right tf out of there, feeling like he fucked everything up. Hoseok can see his worry and reassured him "Just relax Hyung. We can hold hands under the blanket so no one can see. Just relax and watch the movie okay.?"

"How tf is Hoseok so calm.???" Yoongi thinks to himself, while trusting Hobi. They hold hands til the movie is over.

Yoongi fell asleep on Hobi's shoulder, while Hobi gently strokes the pad of his thumb across his Hyung's knuckles. Hoseok decides not to wake the sleeping kitten, and carries him to his bed. "You're so cute Hyung. Get some rest." Hoseok leaves, after kissing his cute little forehead.

Hoseok makes it to his room, where he plops down.. smiling at his phone.

"What's got you all smiley.?" Jin says, although he already knows he has something to do with his crush. "I seen you guys holding hands.! Who initiated it.?"
"Yoongi did actually, Hyung. Well, kind of. But he tried first. I was too scared to try first. I get like my heart was gonna explode." Now it's Hobi's turn to blush.
"That is just too cuuuuuuuttteeeee. Please... it's too much fluff Im gonna die... tell Joonie I love him..."Jin clutches his heart, and fakes a heart attack.

Hoseok just laughs at his Hyung and turns out the light. He can't help but think about how cute Yoongi is and that he actually likes him back.

A/N: Hey y'all. I hope this story is flowing well. I wrote 86% while drinking so yeah 😅. If you can't tell, I LOVE Sope & NamJin... But I ship all ships