Alt Smut Ending Pt.2

🔞This is about to get crazy lol. If you got this far, there's no need for a warning. Here's the actual smut ☺️🔞

As Yoongi bolted upstairs, Hoseok sat at the table still

As Yoongi bolted upstairs, Hoseok sat at the table still.. stunned by the fact that his little squishy baby wanted to be fucked six ways til Sunday. Hoseok wasn't against it at all.! He's actually be holding himself back because he didn't wanna look like a maniac by asking his boyfriend if he could fuck him whole he's tied up. He'd figure he'd wait for the perfect time to bring up that he was lowkey a sadist bdsm sex God..

"Guess right now is the perfect time" Hoseok smirked as he made his way upstairs.

Yoongi was a nervous wreck. He didn't know what to do with himself. If he should stay dressed or let Hoseok undress him. He'd figured he'd a be a tease, and undress himself in front of his boyfriend.

Hoseok walks in, slowly.. and the whole aura of the room changes. Yoongi feel.. small?? Like obviously he's small, but Hoseok was staring at him like he wanted to drink his blood or something. Like a predator. Actually, Vampire Hoseok isn't a bad concep-

"Sweetheart, are you sure you wanna do this.? This is literally polar opposite of what we do and i don't want to hurt you." Hoseok says, wanting to make sure he has Yoongi's full consent.. before breaking him.

"As long as you're comfortable with what was on the list, I don't mind. I've been waiting for this actually." Yoongi smirks and that's when he realizes.. Hoseok was actually comfortable with this. Has he done this before.?? Does he even know what the list entails?? As if he read his mind, Hoseok spoke up..

"You know babe. I didn't take you to be such a needy little slut. I mean, I just would've never guessed that you want me to fuck you loose and sloppy. But if that's what you want, I can do that for you. Is that what you want kitten.?"

The blush on Yoongi's face and the whimper that got stuck in his throat gave Hoseok the answered he needed.

"Wait, Hobi.. w-why are you so comfortable with this? I thought you would've been freaked out at least a tiny bit.. at least at then water sports one." Yoongi mumbles the last part. Hoseok knee Yoongi needed reassurance, and that's exactly what he gave him. He walked over to Yoongi, lifting his chin up so he could look his boyfriend in the eyes..

"Yoongi, I- I've actually wanted to try this for a while too. I just didn't wanna scare you off. Nothing on that list is weird to me, and I promise you I will make you feel as much pleasure as possible. Besides, Im dying to see how hot you look in that lingerie.. dying to see you break kitten. Do you remember the safe words.?" Hoseok finishes kissing open mouth kisses down Yoongi's neck.

"Y-yes I remember them. I j-just wanna please you. Use me, please. Im yours." Yoongi can barely finish when Hoseok is on top of him, pinning Yoongi's hips down, rolling against them l.. bringing just enough friction to make them both moan a little.