Chapter 9:

"You must be out of your mind thinking that leaving Dallas and I hear alone is a good idea" I say with a stern yet whiny voice "someone's gotta watch Pony and you two gotta get along better" Soda said with his charming smile.

If he weren't so damn cute I would have punched him in the face, but he was to damn cute so I just clenched my firsts together. 

"Come on guys. We'll end up killing each other" Dally says also sounding a bit annoyed. "Then we'll clean up the scene" Two said with a smile being the first to walk out of the door the rest of the gang following behind him. 

"Have fun!" Soda and Two yelled at the same time waving their hand 'goodbye'.

I rolled my eyes at the two of them and gave them the finger which caused them to laugh and turn around.

"Great" I mumble to myself crashing to the couch and crossing my arms. "Hey don't think your the only one who doesn't like this" he says lighting a cigarette and putting it between his teeth. 

I grabbed the remote from the ground and changed the channel hoping that I would just ignore him the whole time.

"I don't like this show. Change it" he says casually "I got the remote first. I'm going to watch my show I say rolling my eyes at him. "Whatever man" he says annoyed blowing out smoke.

We've been watching TV for five minutes and I got up to go get some water. When I came back I saw Dallas sitting in the spot I was sitting in with the remote in his hand. The channel changed.

"You didn't" I say placing my glass on a counter angrily "I did" he says with a smirk putting his arms behind his head. 

"Give me the remote" I say walking up to him and holding out my hand "no. You left I get to watch what I want now" he says coldly. 

I reached out and lunged forward for the remote but he was to quick and pulled it away so I couldn't get it. "Points for the effort" he says with a smirk as he returns to watching TV.

"How long are they gonna take?" I ask with a sigh as I got to sit on the far end of the couch crossing my arms annoyed.

"They might not be back till morning" Dallas says casually flipping through the TV channels. 

I groaned as I covered my face with my hands "I have school tomorrow" I whine "then don't go" Dallas says casually. I removed my hands from my soft face "you know some people actually care about there education" I say with a scoff.

He gave a slight smirk "right I forgot your a goodie-two shoes. Mine as well be soc" he says looking at me up and down before returning his eyesight back to the TV.

"And your just a hood who gets into trouble" I say harshly "wow you really are smart!" he says annoyed "you know. Good on ya for figuring that out. I bet no one else would have been able to figure that out" he says sarcastically. 

"Do you ever stop acting like a child?" I yell out "do you ever stop acting like a prik?" he says getting angry and equally as loud "For God's sake Dallas would it kill you just to be nice for once!" I yell now facing him "I don't do n-" I cut him short "Yeah I know you don't do nice! It amazes me that you got this lucky to have friends or to even be alive at all!" I yell.

"Well I'm glad I can amaze you!" he yells. I was about to yell something else when I heard a 'thump' coming from Pony's and Soda's room.

We stopped bickering and looked at each other silently "well. Go check on him" I say "I'm not checking on him" he says "you do it" he adds "are you crazy? I'm not going to check up on him. What if he's naked?" I say with wide eyes "for Christ's sake Gracie he's not going to be naked!" Dallas says with an annoyed chuckle.

"Fine" I say annoyed that I have to check up on Ponyboy and annoyed that I just lost to Dallas Winston. As I was leaving the living room to go check up on Pony I could feel Dallas smirk from behind me. 

I walked slowly up to Pony's door to make sure he wouldn't wake if he wasn't already up from mine and Dallas's arguing.

I slowly open the door, but see nothing. When I open the door the rest of the way thinking it was fine I saw Ponyboy laying face down on the ground... naked.

I quickly shut the door being lucky to have only seen a glance of his butt. I angrily walked over to Dallas who was drinking a beer while watching the TV he stole from me. 

"What now?" he asked in an annoyed voice "he was naked!" I hissed at him. Dallas grew a small smirk on his face, but quickly tried to hide it "oh really. Did you look?" he asked trying not to break his cold tough character. 

"No I didn't look, and why are you smirking like th-" I paused. "You knew he was going to be naked!" I questioned him loudly. He just burst out into laughter. I quickly walked over to where he was sitting and picked up a pillow from the side of the couch. 

I held it up above my shoulders and quickly slammed it into his side. I did it again "your so cruel!" I yell laughing as he spilled some of his beer on his shirt. I got one more good hit on him before he finished putting his beer down and grabbing the pillow from my hands.

I quickly closed my eyes as I saw him bring up the pillow as if he were gonna hit me with it. I waited, my hands covering my face ready for him to strike.

When he didn't I removed one of the hands from my face and opened one eye. My eyes widen as I saw the pillow coming towards my face. I let out a slight shriek as I try to cover my face back up.

I was semi successful for as only part of the pillow hit my face. The rest of it hitting my hand. I turned around quickly with my eyes still closed to grab a pillow. Dallas was still hitting me with the pillow while laughing when I finally got hold of a bigger one.

I smirked and swung with all my force. I opened my eyes to see my pillow colliding with Dallas's face. I let out a laugh as I saw a look of shock on his face as his back fell to the couch.

It then went into a full out pillow fight. Dallas went to swing the pillow at me, but I quickly got up and ran to the middle of the room.

He got up off the couch as well and started to walk closer to me, his pillow at the ready. He swung first and I followed immediately after to block his pillow with mine.

I swung next and hit him in the leg, but I put my guard down around my face and when I looked up a pillow hit me directly in the face. I spun around and got equal with him. Hitting him in the face with my pillow.

He hit me in the stomach causing me to make a weird nose causing Dallas to burst into another laughing fit. I joined in on the laughing and I quickly bent down and swung at his legs making him lose his balance and tumble slightly backwards.

As if on instinct he reached out and grabbed my arm causing me to fall down with him. We landed on the floor, me on top of Dallas. We were both laughing historically. When I looked into his eyes they were not hard and cold like they normally were, but soft and warm. His smile was not a smirk nor an evil grin, but a smile of happiness. A smile he never wore.