Chapter 37:

I wake up in Dallas's arms,he was still sleeping. His mouth was parted open slightly, and his breathing was slow and steady. I didn't want to wake him up because one he looked so cute and handsome, and second I wasn't ready to tell him, and I promised I would tell him today, and I can't break that promise.

So instead I continue to lay in his arms drawing circles around his muscular chest waiting till he wakes up.

When I started to feel sick I tried not thinking about it, but it didn't help, and soon I was running to the bathroom. I closed the door, but it wasn't quietly, and I threw up.

After I was finished I wiped the gunk from my mouth and flushed the toilet. When I go to get up to wash my hands the door opens.

"Gracie? You ok?" he asks coming into the bathroom walking past the pregnancy tests. I stand up and try to pretend I'm ok "yeah. I just had to go the bathroom that's al-" before I could finish my sentence I felt the urge to puke again. 

I quickly kneel down and hover over the toilet where I throw up again. This time Dally comes rushing over to me and pulls my hair out of my face. When I finish I flush the toilet again and wipe my mouth. 

I lean my back against a wall and close my eyes. I held my knees tightly forcing the tears back. "Gracie?" Dally asks. I open my eyes to see he's looking at the counter. 

Before he could get up to go investigate I pull him back down and stand up, "what's on the counter?" he asks getting concerned and a little annoyed, "well umm. I've been getting weird cravings and have been getting hungry lot's" I begin to say looking from the floor back up to Dallas to see his reaction. His concerned face hardened as if he knew what was coming, "and my... period is late" I say trying to keep eye contact with him.

I couldn't read his face and it bothered me. He just stood there with no emotion on his face. Then as if he finally came back to life his jaw clenched "you're pregnant?" he asks looking me directly in the eye. "I don't know for sure yet. I took pregnancy tests yesterday, but I haven't brought myself to look at them yet" I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Well look at them" he says pointing behind me. I shakily turned around and grabbed the first one not looking at it. I then turned back to face Dally, "what does it say?" he asks trying to keep calm. I took a deep breath before looking down at the device in my hand that read a -. 

"Negative" I say confused. I looked up at Dallas, and again I couldn't read his expression, but I could tell he was relived. I was so happy that I forgot there was another one I took. When my face went from happy to terrified again Dallas questioned "what?"

"I took two" I said looking up at him. I turned around and took the last test without looking at the result then turned back to Dallas. I looked down at it more confident this time.

"Po.. positive" I say shakily with my voice cracking, and tears started to form in my eyes. I used all my strength to look up at Dally, and when I saw him standing there shocked and even a little terrified my heart broke even more.

"Tests can be wrong right?" he asks after a minute of just me sniffling, "yeah, but what ones wrong?" I asked. I expected Dally to walk out and leave and for me to never see him again, but when I felt a pair of arms around me I was shocked.

"I'm so sorry Dally" I say disappointed "don't be. We don't know for sure if you're pregnant, and it takes two to make a baby" he says rubbing my back, "I know, but I didn't even tell you that I was a virgin and that I wasn't on the pill" I say guilty. 

Dally didn't respond to that instead he said "we'll go to the doctors tomorrow" he says calmly. I pull away so I can see his face, "are you not worried?" I asked confused, "I am terrified, but if you are we're in this together. I don't know if I'll be a good father-" I cut him off "you would be a great father" I say hugging him again.