Chapter 47:

The walk back to the Curtis house was filled with scolding Dally for his stupid decisions, but we all knew it was pointless because Dallas is Dallas, and he won't listen to us anyways.

My heart was still beating like crazy, and it wouldn't stop. I was so relieved that Dally was okay, and was coming back home, was coming back to me.

I don't know what we will do about our fight.

I mean everyone fights.

It's good for you.

You knocked out his ex. 

I was so nervous about what I would say to him that my vision was clouded and I couldn't see the pole in front of me.

When it was too late I looked up and found myself running into a metal pole, but my head was saved from something soft and warm.

I look up to see that Dally had stuck his hand out and used it as a cushion before I could knock myself out.

I blush slightly and look down not wanting to look at him, because if I did my face would explode, and that would not be pretty.

We reached the front gate of the Curtis house.

All the guys walked in, and I was about to before I was stopped by Dallas.

"Can I talk to you?" he asks in a pleading voice.

I take a deep shaky breath as I hesitantly turn around, "I don't know if I'm ready right now" I tell him fidgeting with my hands to keep myself distracted in a way.

He looks down at his feet, "I know, I'm sorry for pushing, I'll go" he says as he turns around, "Dallas, wait!" I yell before he could disappear from sight.

I run off the porch and out of the fence, it closing with a 'clank' and I run towards Dallas.

I could see the corners of his lips raise in a slight smile before it's quickly covered.

"I can't not talk to you though, and the sooner the better because being angry with you, and it being awkward between us is killing me" I blurt out.

He nods his head, "it's killing me too" he says as he shoves his hands in his pockets, "first things first, I'm so sorry for choosing Sylvia. I know sorry will never be enough, and is lame, but there is nothing that I can say to explain how much regret I have right now, and how much I miss you" he says as he looks me in the eye.

I feel the butterflies start to dance around in my stomach as my hands begin to shake.

"Dally, I've forgive you... but I don't think I'll ever be able to forget about it" I say honestly as the pain returns as a memory of what it felt like losing him.

He takes a shaky breath and looks at the ground, "I know, but I will try my best to make it up to you" he says looking back up into my cloudy eyes.

"Please don't cry" he says as his entire face softens by a thousand. 

"I can't help it" I say while letting a few tears fall.

Dally was quick to comfort me with his tight embrace, "please. It kills me to see you like this" he says, his voice a bit shaky.

I quickly pull away from his hug and look up into his face to see that his eyes were red and watery.

"Dally..." I say letting more tears shed as I see Dallas on the verge of tears.

I drag him into another hug and I hear his light sniffles as we stay in that position.

A few minutes passed before Dally pulled away and grabbed my tightly by my shoulders.