Chapter 2

"God's he's disgusting. I dread it when he visits. I hope I don't get picked" Lilanna groaned as she, Tallulah and two other girls peaked around the curtain to see Sandor Clegane drinking in the sitting room of the pleasure house.

"Is he cruel?" Tallulah asked as she studied the man.

"No, he's actually not a bad fuck. Good length and knows what to do with it. It's just his face, I bare look at it" Elisha replied.

"The tricks to have him do you from behind, like the dog he is, then you don't have to look at it" Ros smirked.

This type of talk was nothing new for Tallulah, she had grown up listening to sex acts or hearing people talk about it. She had still never been with a man though, her mother had sworn to chop Little Finger into pieces if he ever tried to sell her, and out of respect for her mother and her long service, the man never did, not even after her death.

"Shit he's looking" Lilanna cursed and quickly pulled back the curtain.

In the end, Sandor had chosen Ros to bed for a few hours, and Tallulah didn't see him again until later that night.

"Girl" he grunted as she walked through the sitting room at the moment he had stood to take his leave.

"Is there something I can get for your Ser?" She asked politely, her tone giving no sign of that they had met before.

"I ain't no knight so don't call me Ser" he growled.

"Apologies. I just thought with being on the Kings Guard and all" she shrugged.

"Aye well, I had someone remove your friend from that alleyway, so you won't need to worry about anyone finding anything".

"That was kind of you, but it is flee bottom. Bodies appear in the street each night once the sun has finally rised".

"When someone does you a favour girl, it's usually costume to thank them".

"Well I thank you then. Now, is there anything else I can do for you?"

Sandor stared at the woman for a moment. Unlike every other woman Sandor had come across in his time, this small creature did not fear from looking at face. It was as though she was not scarred at all, just another punter at the whore house. Sandor couldn't deny his like of her no-fuck attitude, from the way she held herself to the deadly way she dealt with that rapist the previous night.

Realising he had been staring, Sandor quickly mumbled something under his breath and then left without another word. Tallulah stood slightly amused as she watched him leave, and then went back to her duties.

The next day Tallulah was wondering the market place with Ros, looking for material to make new dresses when the royal party marched through the streets. Tallulah instantly looked at the young Lady Sansa Stark. What had happened to her father was truly awful, and she could still hear the young girls screams in her dreams. Lord Eddard Stark had actually visited Little Fingers pleasure house on several occasions before his untimely death. It had been the most odd of times. Little Finger had confided in Tallulah, telling her of how the Lady Stark, Neds wife, was at the pleasure house but it was of great secret. Baelish had asked Tallulah to see over the Lady though as she had some grave wound on her hand. Cateyln had been pleasant enough to her, taking an interest in the woman who was no whore but lived in such a place.

Lord Stark had come to visit his wife on two occasions. The first he had only looked at Tallulah with suspicion and mistrust, but the second time he had spoken with her in private.

"You were born here? He asked her.

"Yes m'lord. My mother worked here all her life"

Tallulah remembered the way the Lord had studied her face. Smiling when he looked at her eyes.

"And your father?"

"No clue. I have some suspicions, but ones I think are best kept to myself".

"Aye I'd say they were. You're a smart woman, I wish you all the best and give thanks for tending to my wife".

The next time Tallulah saw the Lord was on the steps on Baleor where he was sentenced to death by the boy king.

Quickly Tallulah brought herself back to the present and realised another familiar face in the royal party. Sandor Clegane. The large man had noticed her standing by the side, but quickly looked away as he returned to protecting the King. Moral in the city had been low recently, people were starving as the royal family continued to spend their money in the wars which made no difference to the common people. Seeing them all walk through the market, with their full bellies and lovely clothing was not helping the situation either. Soon people began to shout out and push one another.

Someone further up the market suddenly threw a lump of shit at the party, which hit the boy king directly in the face.

"Kill them. Kill them, I want them all dead" the nasty boy screamed out at his guards as the crowd began to riot and throw more at the royal party.

"They want the same for you" Tallulah heard Sandor roar back as he pulled him under his arm and began to lead her out of the crowd, cutting down anyone in his way.

"Ros, quickly, go back to the house" Tallulah insisted.

"What about you?" She asked nervously as someone shoved her hard from behind.

"I will follow, just run now. Don't stop" she replied and looked back at the crowd as she saw Lady Sansa flee from the madness with three men following her.

Finally Ros nodded and quickly disappeared through the crowd. When Tallulah could no longer see her, she quickly ran across the market to where the Stark girl had fled. She could hear her cries and pleas for help as she followed the sound down a dark and dirty alleyway.

"Have you ever been fuck little girl" on of the men laughed wickedly as the other two held her to the ground.

"I imagine she's not, not that you'll be able to do anything with no dick" Tallulah suddenly announced as she walked up behind the man.

"What the-"

Before the man could finish his sentence, Tallulah wiped out her blade and cut the disgusting mans dick clean off. Soon the only sound he was making was cries and screams as he feel to his knees and bleed out.

"You fucking bitch" the other man hissed as he let go of Sansa and approached Tallulah.

"Perhaps" she smiled and quickly twirled around him, bring her blade to his throat from behind and slicing it across his throat.

The third man had let go of the terrified girl and was looking to escape. Tallulah wasn't going to let him get off that easily though, and with ease, threw her blade at the man, which entered into his skull, killing him instantly.

Sansa was still laid out on the ground, her breathing panicked as she looked over the stranger, not knowing if she was to be thankful or more scared.

"Its okay m'lady, you're safe now. Come, I shall escort you back to the Red Keep" Tallulah smiled softly and held out her hand.

"B-behind you" she stuttered.

Tallulah quickly turned around, worried as she no longer had hold of her blade, but then saw who Sansa was looking at.

"Clegane, we met again" she smirked.

"You ever go a day without killing a man?"

"Its good for the soul" she shrugged.

"You sliced that mans dick off?" He asked with surprise as he looked at the dying and dickless man on the ground.

"A fair punishment for his attempted crime. Can I trust you to take the Lady back safely and unharmed?"

"Aye, not that it matters. You're coming with" he grunted and picked the Lady up from the ground.

"What?"

"You wanna fight me over it?" He smirked.