Chapter 12

Sandor had said their best bet at finding a ship to head for the free cities would be East. So Gulltown, the major port city of the Vale of Arryn, was their set destination. They had been on the road for just over a week now and with each passing day, Tallulah started to question the details of the plan. 

"How will we pay for the ship?" she asked him one night as they stopped to make camp.

"I'll get us some coin before then?"

"You didn't bring any with you before you left? Did you not steal from Joffrey when you left?" she gasped at his lack of thought for the overall picture.

"I'm not a theif, a mans got to have a code" he grumbled and threw back more of his wine as he sat on the ground by a large tree.

Tallulah rolled her eyes at him and started placing pieces of woods together for a small fire. "So will be staying in Gulltown for a while? Maybe I could find some work as well to help save coin. Everyone always needs a healer". 

Sandor remained silent as he continued to drink. He had been drinking more and more of recent, and Tallulah was beginning to see the trend with the effect it would have on his mood. She was of course grateful for Sandor and everything he had done for her. From helping her the night they met in flee bottom, to getting her out of the brothel and little fingers grasps to now, ensuring her safety as they escaped Kings Landing and tried to find somewhere they could possibly call home. Despite their obvious differences they were both a like in many ways, neither had family or friends they could rely on, turn to in a time of need, they had both been independent their entire lives, until they found each other that was. 

"Will you not talk? All you have done these past few days is drink" Tallulah sighed now as he pulled out the last piece of hard cheese from their bag. 

"Where you expecting some different? Did you think we would be sleeping in warm Inns each night with a belly full of warm stew? Did you think we would be sailing over the narrow sea in a private cabin by now?" he frowned, his voice raising with each question.

"I am not some stupid girl Sandor. I know the way of the world, the cruelty of the gods, but when you found me I though you would at least have a plan. We have no money for Inns or a ship across the narrow seas, yet somehow you flask is always filled with wine" she hissed back.

Sandor scrolled at the Tallulah, his eyes never leaving hers as he drank down the rest of his wine. "Come here" he growled when all the wine had been drank.

Tallulah cocked her head to the side and narrowed her eyes at him. Even in his angered and drunken state for some reason Sandor had a pull on her. Tallulah had become addicted to his touch, his taste and the feelings he caused to swirl around within her. 

"I said-"

"I heard you" Tallulah interrupted and slowly began to crawl on her hands and knees over towards him. 

With every inch closer Tallulah got to him, she spoke in hussed tones and seductively licked her lips. "You drink too much and try to hurt me with your cruel words. You think I am just some stupid girl, more trouble than I'm worth. At least you get to fuck me right?"

"It ain't like that woman and you know damn well it isn't" he growled back.

"I'm just some toy, something to warm you bed at night. You don't care about me, not really". 

"Lies and you know it" he hissed back.

"Prove it then, show me I am not just your play thing, show me you care".

Without another word Sandor quickly leant forwards and reached out for Tallulah. Pulling her onto his lap, Sandor smashed his lips against her and ran his hands through her matted brown hair. As his tongue entered her mouth, Tallulah began to ground herself around on his hardened manhood. When they finally parted lips, Tallulah bit down on his bottom lip and smiled at him. 

"Lie down" he ordered her.

Tallulah did as he said and moved from his lap. Once she way laying flat on the damp forest ground, Sandor moved up between her legs and pulled down her trousers and then undergarments. In turn Tallulah undid the ties on her tunic and pulled it over her head, revealing her complete naked body for Sandor. With not a word between them both, Sandor leant down between her legs and began to lay warm and wet kisses upon the skin of her inner thigh. When Tallulah felt his tongue on her sensitive and swollen bud, she flew out her arm and dug her fingers into the soft dirt. Within minutes Sandor had her whimpering and vibrating under his touch. As the feelings intensified her whimpers turned into cries and the finally shouts as she screamed out his name and begged for more. Sandor knew he had just caused her to climax, but didn't stop until she reached another release and another until they all slowly melted into one and Tallulah thought she would die from pleasure. 

 As Sandor slowly leant back up, he began to untie the knot in his breaches and release his hard and enlarged manhood from the tight pants. Quickly, Tallulah crawled towards him, her body still weak from the pleasures Sandor had caused her, but still desperate for more. As he straddled his legs and hovered her womanhood over his manhood, Sandor pulled her face to his and kissed her deeply. Slowly, Tallulah lowered herself down into his lap as Sandor pushed inside of her. They had made love on several occasions during their time together, most night in fact since they had left Kings Landing, but still the size of him would still cause a mixture of both pain and pleasure when he entered deep inside. Tallulah had grown addicted to that feeling though, never wanting it to end as he would thrust himself deeper and deeper inside of her. This time had been different though, she couldn't say why, but as Tallulah looked into Sandors eyes she realized she grown to love him and that made every touch, kiss, stroke and feeling so much more powerful. 

The next morning Tallulah woke up naked and covered in Sandor arms. As she opened her eyes she could see the cold and hissing embers from their fire last night. Sandor was still snoring in his post drunken slumber as Tallulah raised from the ground and picked up her clothes. There was a small lake not far from their camp site, so Tallulah walked over to it naked and washed away the sleep and soreness from her body. The cold water was refreshing to her skin as she tried to scrub the dirt from her hair. After he wash, Tallulah dressed again and headed back to the camp to find Sandor waking up.

"Good morning" she smiled at him.

"You ate the last of the food last night, we need to get moving and find more supplies" he grunted without looking up to her.

Tallulah knew he was grumpy in the morning, but after last night she had expected him to be somewhat lighter towards her. That's when she released it, Sandor had been out of him mind drunk, he probably didn't even remember last night. With a heavy sigh, Tallulah nodded and once Sandor was ready, she followed him for another days ride East. 

"There's a small farm up ahead, might be that they had some food and gold we can take" Sandor grumped as the sun passed the halfway marker in the sky.

"I thought you said you weren't a thief" Tallulah questioned with slight shock.

"You want to sail to the free cities, we'll need food and gold. I can either steal it or you can sell that sweet cunt of yours. It's up to you" he scoffed and pulled the top of his wine skin off with his teeth. 

"Why must you be so hateful? Why do you show me such kindness one moment and then venom the next?"

"Am I breaking your heart" he snorted. 

Angered, Tallulah jumped down from the moving horse they both shared. With a fire building in her heart, Tallulah charged away from Sandor as he called out after her. Finally, Sandor jumped down from his ride and charged after her. 

"You run from her woman" he growled as he finally reached her and grabbed out her arm with a tight grip.

"You forget yourself. The man I loved last night was no thief of innocent simple folk. The man I loved last night was honorably and true".

"Stupid girl" he spat.

"Horrid man... dog they called you back in the city. I see it now, the dog".

Suddenly Sandor released his grip on Tallulah arm and slammed the back of his hand across her face. Tallulah almost fell from the impact of the hit as Sandor quickly stepped back from her wide eyed. Gently, Tallulah placed her fingers on her cut lip and looked down at the fresh blood on her fingertips. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath in before looking back up to Sandor with no expression. 

"Tal-"

"Don't, you do not speak another word to me. Ever".