Chapter 7

After the usual morning routine of helping Sansa dress for the day and bringing her food to break her morning fast, Tallulah was dismissed for the afternoon. Sansa had been called to spend the day with the young princess at request by the Queen. Tallulah was grateful for the moment of peace, although she cared dearly for Sansa, keeping her spirits up and needs met was hard work.

After Tallulah had finished her own food of watercress soup and cheese, she decided to spend the day exploring the gardens. It was yet again another scorching hot day in the capital and after only an hour of being outside, Tallulah had to return inside as her skin began to tingle from the sun. Once side the cooler corridors of the red keep, she began to try and work her way back to her rather simple and small bedchambers. 
Tallulah had only been in the red keep for just under two weeks though and soon found herself lost in the maze of never-ending corridors.

"I see someone is doing well for themselves" a familiar voice announced behind her.

Tallulah quickly turned around and saw Baelish quickly approaching her. "What do you want?"

"What I am owed" he smiled at her.

Before Tallulah could think of what to do, Baelish had reached out for her arm and pulled her close to his skin frame. "I am not a man to take stealing lightly".

"Nothing has been stolen from you" she spat back.

"You are and I see no dog here to protect you now".

"Who says I need protecting" Tallulah hissed and with one quick movement  slammed her knee up into his manhood.

Baelish instantly released her and dropped down in agony at the pain in his balls. Tallulah wasn't about to wait around for him to recover though and quickly began to run down the corridor, taking a left and then another left before charging down a spiral of stairs and down another corridor. She had no idea where she was going, but all she knew was that she needed to put as much distance between her and that prick as possible. Breathlessly she powered on until she suddenly ran straight into someone.

"What you playing at woman, running around like a crazed mare" Sandor grunted and he quickly grabbed onto her to stop her from falling.

"B-B.. Baelish" she gulped breathlessly.

"Little prick, what he do to you?"

"I didn't stop to find out after I slammed my knee into his balls" she shrugged.

"You're a fighter, I'll give you that" Sandor replied in amusement and finally let go of his hold on her.

Finally Tallulah managed to catch her breath and looked up to the giant man.

"Don't worry, like you said, I ain't gonna hurt ya. Shouldn't you be seeing after the little bird thought?"

"She with the princess for the day. I was dismissed for the afternoon. I was on my way back to my room when I got lost".

"Aye, well I'll escort you back, come on".

Tallulah followed Sandor in silence back to her room. Then they reached her door he opened it for her to enter.

"You hated me two days ago and now you open doors for me" she smiled in amusement.

"What of it" he grunted.

"Nothing" she shrugged and went to stand in the doorway.

Sandor returned to his brooding silence and Tallulah studied his face. "Baelish will be even more angered with me now. What happens if you're not there next time or I can't escape him as easily?".