Chapter 8

"No please, I swear I know nothing of my brothers traitorous war. I have been here this whole time. My loyalty is to you. I swear it. I swear it" Sansa cried as Ser Meryn Trent pulled the girl to her feet and slammed his fist into her side.

"Stop it. You can't, she is only a child. What kind of knight beats a child" Tallulah yelled out, the only one in the hall trying to defend the poor stark girl.

The boy King glared at her and then nodded his head at Sandor who stood just behind him, signalling him to shut her up. Sandor came marching over to Tallulah and went to slap.his hand across her face. Surprisingly, when his hand made contact with her skin, the touch was gentle and caused no pain at all, but looked as though it had. Sandor then gripped onto her shoulders and pulled her back into his chest.

"Mind yourself woman. It'll only do you and the little bird more harm. Now hold your cheek and cry" he hissed into her ear.

Tallulah did as he said and cupped her hand over her cheek. She didn't have to take her tears, watching that horse shit Trent rip at the girls clothes was enough to make her eyes burn with tears. Even Sandor seemed disgusted by the show as he turned his head to the side.

"What is going on here?" Tyrions voice echoed through the hall as the small Lord woddled inside with his sell sword Bronn behind him.

"I'm punishing her" Joffrey insisted as Sandor pulled off his cloak and went to drape the heavy white material over the partial dressed Sansa.

"For what crimes, she's not fighting her brothers battle. You half wit" Tyrion spat.

"You can't talk to me like that. The king can do as he likes" Joffrey cried like a child who had just had their favourite toy taken from them.

"The mad king did as he liked. As your uncle Jamie ever told you about what happened to him?".

"No one threatens his grace in the presence of the Kings guard" Trent hissed whilst Tallulah tried to comfort Sansa.

"I am not threatened the King, Ser. I am educating my nephew. Bronn the next time Ser Meryn speaks, kill him. That was a threat, see the difference" Tyrion replied with a bored tone to his voice.

Tyrion then approached both the girls and held his arm out for Sansa. Nervously she took his hand and raised to his feet. As they exited the hall together, Tyrion whispered to Sansa as Tallulah listened closely behind.

"Tell me Lady Sansa. Do you wish for an end to his engagement?".

Straight face and cold eyed Sansa replied to the little Lord as she walked up the steps. "I love Joffrey. My loyalty lays with him, our King".

"Why Lady Sansa you may just survive us all yet" Tyrion smiled to himself as he watched them exit.

Once back in Sansa's bedchambers, the girls previous calm and collected manner disappeared. Replaced with tears of hopelessness as Tallulah tried to calm her.

"Perhaps a warm bath and some lemon cake my lady?"

"No. Leave me. I wish to be alone" she hissed back and pushed away from her.

Sighing in defeat, Tallulah war had as the young girl went to lay on her bed. The sweet child had known so much pain in recent times, Tallulah knew she could only leave her to her sadness for now.

Later that day Tallulah was returning from the kitchens when she her path crossed with Sandor.

"The little bird?" He questioned as they stopped in the empty corridor.

"Is sick with sadness. The poor child has known much unfairness" she sighed with a tired shrug.

"The world is full of unfairness. The girl needs to grow up and release that" he scoffed.

"She is just a child".

"Aye maybe once. She's a woman now though. A woman who is to marry our King soon and bear his children".

"Must you always be so cold" Tallulah groaned and went to walk away before Sandor reached out for her arm and pulled her close.

"Does the truth offend you? No, perhaps it is my face" he growled as he towered over her.

"I do not care about your face. Scarred or not, it makes no difference to me. It is your behaviour that offends me. Perhaps the scars are the reason for your consistently sour mood though" she half smiled.

"Oh you think yourself so clever don't ya. I've told your before woman, it's not a good idea to test my annoyance".

"And what is it you will do Sandor. Grab in dark corridors and push yourself up against me. Your enemies must fear you terribly".

Angered now, Sandor pulled her into the darker corner of the corridor and pushed himself up against her. He had placed both his hands on her hips now, his fingers digging into her flesh as he breathed in her neck.

"I ought to fucking take you right here. Show you where clever words leave you" he hissed.

"You want to fuck me Sandor, is that it? Is that why you brought me here. Thought I could be your dirty little secret?" She snapped back, not showing any signs of fear as she glared at him.

"I try to help you and this torment is how you repay me".

"I torment no man, but you never answer my question. Why Sandor? Why did you bring me here? Why did you really help me?"

"You really want to know?"

"Sevens yes! Have I not asked enough?".

Suddenly Sandor slammed his body harder against Tallulah and smashed his lips against hers. His hands had quickly moved to cup her bottom and squeezed firmly as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. At first Tallulah was in complete shock, then slowly she seemed to melt against him. Placing her small hands on both his shoulders, she returned his kiss and pressed her heaving chest into him.

Tallulah had kissed a couple of men, well boys, before. As a child she had played silly games with the other children and kissed the boys to make them blush, but it had never been like this. This was a kiss between a man and a woman, both hungry and desperate for more. Sandor was also in slightly shock at she had kissed him back. Be had half expected her to cry and fight against him, but here she was, melting in his arms with her eyes closed.

The pair only parted when Sandor quickly stepped back after Tallulah had moaned into the kiss. He could feel himself desperate and hard for her, but if they didn't stop here, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself from taking her right there in the corridor.

Tallulah was staring at him wide eyed now. Her breasts heaving up and down as she tried to regain control. The sight of them sent Sandor into another frenzy though, and quickly he had stepped back towards her. This time he was kissing her neck and one of his hand travelled to her breasts and under the think silk dress. When she felt his fingers pinch and twist her nipple, she instantly gasped and arched her back further towards him.

"Sandor" she whimpered quietly.

Once again Sandor quickly pulled back his lips and stared intently at her.

"Say that again" he commanded and grabbed both of her breasts.

"Sandor" she whispered.

Sandor closed his eyes for a moment. Seeming to relax his breathing as he stood a step away from her. Tallulah was slightly scared now, not knowing what his next move would be.

Slowly, Sandor opened his eyes again and looked at her softly. "Now you have your answer" he grumbled and then finally stormed back down the corridor, leaving a breathless Tallulah behind.