Chapter 17

He was surrounded by fields, good farming land covered in harvest foods. Behind there is a small holdfast, its thatched roof with a chimney and smoke billowing out of it. By the front of the house were two children, a boy and a girl playing in the wet mud. Slowly, he headed inside of the building and found another individual sat by the large open fire. It was her, Tallulah, cradling a small child who was suckling on her breast. When she turned to see him, she suddenly became terrified and screamed. The scream was like nothing he had ever heard before and grew louder and louder as the vision of her became fuzzy. 

Sandor woke up from the dream covered in a thick sweat and Arya Stark stood over him. In her small hands, there was a large rock, waiting to be thrown down onto his skull. 

"I'll give you one try, girl. Kill me and you're free" he grunted to her. 

A 100 miles away, Tallulah was trotting into the gates of The Twins with her King and his council. They were returning to inform Lord Walder Frey that Robb Stark could no longer marry one of his daughters as promised, but in an attempt to repair any potential bad blood, they brought his uncle of House Tully, a man who would one day rule over the Riverlands to marry a daughter in his place. 

Surprisingly, Walder had welcomed them to his to home with warm pleasantries, even telling Robb a story of how he had been married to a girl of lesser birth once. 

"Beautiful she was. Big, round and perfect bouncing tits. Cunt like you've never seen. Wicked things we do for creatures like that, ey boy?"

Robb had managed to hold his decorum throughout it and was thankful when he had the chance to return to his private chambers where Tallulah waited for him in bed. 

"My King returns with a frowning brow?" she smiled and rolled onto her front to expose her bare bottom. 

"Your King is tried from being surrounded by fools" he groaned and walked over to her and bending down to kiss the meat of her cheek. 

Tallulah smiled and wiggled her bottom in his face. "You need to relax".

Quickly, Robb flipped her over onto her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Grabbing both her legs, he placed either one on each of his shoulders and pushed down his breeches until his hardened member was free from its trap of fabric. Without any warning or build up, he quickly pushed himself inside of her and began thrusting wildly into her. The sudden movement caused an instant pain through her body which had not been ready for such an entrance and she struggled to get comfy underneath him. Robb did not seem to notice though and reached down to her chest and gripped onto her breasts tightly. 

"Please my King, be gentler with me" she gasped through short breaths.

Robb either didn't hear her or didn't care for her pleas and he suddenly rolled her back onto her front and slammed back inside of her.

"Please Robb, you hurt me" she cried out slightly louder this time. 

Finally, he calmed down his movement and reached around to rub his fingers on her sensitive spot. Tallulah wasn't sure whether she wanted any more of him, but with the tease of his fingers, she slowly began to moan and grow wet from his touch. He had obviously noticed the change in her body and once again began slamming himself into her again. This time there was no pain, but she still felt uncomfortable by the way he had treated her. As she waited for him to finish, this time finding no pleasure in it, her mind drifted off to Sandor, how even at in his worst mood and drunkest moments he had never once treated her so. She instantly missed him more than ever. 

When Robb had finished, he pulled off the rest of his clothes and climbed into bed next to her. As he pulled her into his chest and kissed her affectionately on the forehead, Tallulah tried her best not to lose her temper and remained in his arms until he finally fell asleep. At the sound of his snoring, she grabbed a grown from the edge of the bed and strolled over to the large window. The sun had long sunk away and darkness covered the world, from the flickering candlelight Tallulah could see her reflection in the glass and the purple colour of her eyes seemed to beam brighter than ever before. 

"What am I doing here?" she asked herself in a whisper. 

The next morning was the beginning of the wedding celebrations. Edmure had officially chosen his bride, picking out of a long line of Frey women and eventually finding one which did not completely repulse him. The ceremony itself had been short, and it seemed like every Frey child and bastard had arrived for the celebrations. Lord Bolton had also arrived to watch the joining of the two houses and spent most of his time sharing in polite conversation with Lady Stark.

After the ceremony, the wedding feast began. Outside the Tower, the men from both houses drank and flirted with the maids and serving wenches. Inside, Tallulah sat bored next to her King. Robb had placed his hand on her leg under the table and every now and again, he would slowly move it further up her thigh and wink at him. She would smile back at him and quickly look away. Inside she was a wash of mixed feelings, she felt bad for the King, he was a good man with a kind nature and she was sure he would make a good King one day, but she did not have any love for him and after last night she was struggling to even look at him. 

Through the internal turmoil over her current situation and the heat inside the hall, she was sure she was going to faint at any moment. It felt like a noose had been placed around her neck and each breath was harder than the last. Quickly, she pushed back from the table and went to find some cooler air outside in the courtyard. 

If only she knew that was the last time she would see her King in the North. 

A/N - Hey hey you bunch of lovely readers. I hope you guys are enjoying the story and the latest update, please let me know what you think in the comments below and please don't forget to vote. 

I also have one last big favor to ask you all - I have started my first non-fanffiction and general fiction novel. If you guys love GOT I think you will enjoy this, it's based on Greek mythology, but set in modern times. It's called Pandora's Box. If I can please please please ask you all to go check it out, even if it's not your sort of thing, if you can drop me a comment or vote just to get it up and going I'd super appreciate it.

Happy Reading x