Chapter 19

For two days Sandor and Tallulah had not ushered a word to each other. He would spend his days in brooding silence as she spent her time keeping Arya entertained. Each night they would stop riding when it was too dark to see the path in front of them and then make camp and eat whatever animal they had been able to hunt. After several days, Tallulah could not take the silence between anymore. 

"You hit me. What else was I suppose to do? Accept your apologies and wait until it happened again. You may think I am stupid for wanting a life more than just survival, but at least I have not given up". 

"What do you want me to say woman? No matter what I do, you will never forgive me, what is the point in me even trying?"

"You claim to have loved me, yet you have given up. I may not know much of love, but I do know that is means you never give up".

"Listen to yourself" he scoffed.

"Yes, listen to me" she spat back and quickly launched over to him. "Listen to me. You said loved, as in no longer, yet it is me you are mad at. Both of us have made our own mistakes, yet I do not hold back grudges and hatred towards you. I may have left you, but if you honestly think there was one day where I did not think about you". 

"Even when you were wrapped up in the arm of a King". 

Sighing, she turned away from him in defeat. No matter what she said to him, he would never understand her, what was in her heart. She loved him, even then, but what use was that when he was blinded by his own walls.

"Did you love him as well?" he asked in a softer tone after a few moments in silence.

Saddened by this tone, Tallulah turned to face him with gentle eyes. "I cared dearly for him and will grieve for him, but I did not love him. I could never love another the way I love you. Ever".

"I ain't never meant to hit you" he sighed.

"I know" she whispered back and moved slightly closer to him by the fire.

"I would never want to hurt you".

"I know" she whispered and moved closer once again.

"I still love you".

Finally, a smile crept across her face as she shuffled up to his side and nuzzled her face in his neck. "Say it again" she whispered into his ear. 

"I love you" he growled at her, and before she could mention another word, Sandor leaped from the ground and pulled her over his shoulder. Marching onwards, he carried her into the woodlands that surrounded their camp until they were out of view from a sleeping Arya.

"Tell me you won't ever leave again" he growled as he pulled up her dress roughly as she leaned back against a large oak tree.

"I promise" she gasped as she felt his finger move between her legs.

"Tell you I'm the only one for you".

"The only one" she whimpered.

"Tell me what you want?" he roared.

"You" she cried out and with that, Sandor hiked her up so her legs wrapped around her waist and as she moved back down, he slowly entered inside of her.

The familiar feeling of him inside of her had never felt so perfect. She could not believe how to humans, so different in nature could meet and match so perfectly as though their bodies and soul were meant to be together. The connection between them was electric, exciting their bodies to new pleasures the closer they grew. Tallulah was clinging onto his shoulders, kissing his neck and pulling his hair as he thrust into her. The longer they made love, the weaker her legs which were wrapped around his waist grew weaker. When the cooling sensation of climaxing washed through her body, she could literally no longer hold on to him and quickly feel from him and to her knees. 

She knew Sandor had not yet reached his release, so as she remained on her knees in front of him, she began to pump her hand over his length, picking up the face each second until he finally groaned in a low and husky voice as his seed spilled over her hand. 

"You will always be the only thing I want Clegane" she wished as he pulled her back to her feet and kissed her softly.