Chapter 36

After the meeting with Jon and the rest of the forces, Tallulah returned to the room Sansa had given her as a private chambers. After everything which had happened recently, she was exhausted, both physically and mentally. Sighing heavily, she opened the door to her room, longing for the bed with its heavy fur covers. But when she opened the door, she found Sandor sat waiting for her.

"You make it a habit of waiting mysteriously in the darkness of womens rooms?" She teased as she kicked off her boots and closed the door behind her.

"Aye, only one woman though,"

"I didn't see you at the meeting. You ready for tomorrow?"

"We fight, we kill and we try not to die. I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Tallulah sighed again as she moved to sit down on the edge of the bed next to Sandor. They both remained silent and after a few minutes, she moved in closer and rested her head on his shoulder. The moment of affection caught him off guard, and he felt himself holding his breath, until finally managing to relax under her touch. Carefully, as though she was made out of the finest glass, he placed an arm behind her and pulled her closer towards him.

They both knew that they could and would mostly likely die in the battle tomorrow. Word had it that thousands of the undead were quickly making their way towards them, and their numbers would only grow the more they killed. That meant that this moment could possibly be there last together, and the thought inside of Tallulah was almost too much to bear.

"I love you," she whispered through the darkness.

"I know." Was all he replied before gently bringing his other hand to her face so he could lift her chin up.

They had not been internment in what felt like a lifetime, but in that moment, Tallulah wanted nothing less but him. To feel his hands on her skin, his lips on hers and his manhood inside of her. The desire was so intense she felt her body shaking and an aching between her legs. Unable to control it any longer, she suddenly jumped into his lap, straddling her legs over him as she pushed her body up against his and pressed her lips to him. Sandor equally responded with the same hunger, wrapping his arms around her, slowly trailing them down her body until his hands cupped tightly to her bum.

After several minutes of intense passion, the pair separated to catch their breath. The feel of his arm breath on her was still driving her crazy though, and when he quickly spun her around to place her back down on the bed, she giggled like a careless and happy maid. She had not heard herself laugh in so long.

Sandor was now laying on top of her and had buried his face in her  neck as his lips attacked her skin. Further down, she could feel his hands moving widely over her body, touching, squeezing and stroking every inch of skin as he pushed his hands under her clothes.

Each touch made Tallulah moan or whimper louder. Inside there was a burning warmth building more and more intense until she began to beg for him.

"Please Sandor," she cried. "I need you... I want you."

He didn't need any more encouragement. Breathless with anticipation, he quickly began to pull down her clothes before unbundling his own. When she was finally laying naked beneath his, her breast rising and falling with each breath, Sandor stopped for a moment to take a mental picture of her.

"What?" She giggled.

"You're perfect," he smiled and then finally lowered himself down as he felt himself enter her.

The moment she felt him enter her, an intense mixture of pain and pleasure shot through her body. Wanting, needing more of him, she desperately wrapped her legs around him and pulled him further down. He was soon thrusting into her, slamming his body against her as she shook and cried out beneath him. As the feelings became to a melting point, she reached upwards and climbed onto the fame of the bed.