~Felix Introduction~

Felix lived in Australia all his life, his home always was Australia. He has never been out of that country. Felix don't know how to speak Korean, that's why he doesn't like the idea of him moving to Korea so suddenly. That was idea of his parents, who think it will be better if Felix would live and learn there. For them of course, but not for him.

Felix don't have any friends, because people think that he is different from others. Felix is not rich. His family is not even poor, but kids in school had different thoughts.
They said Felix was too short, his looks were something else not in the good way and his freckles was disgusting. Felix was really sweet and welcoming boy, he always smiled even he get hurt really badly. He never fought back, Felix for others was a punch bag. He wanted to only change school's, start new life. His parents didn't know anything about it. Felix was pro of hiding his bruises.

He was bullied by people, he hated all these popular rich boys who thought they are kings for everyone and always look for attention.
All of them are same, selfish, and really bad people.

After Felix family moved to Korea, Felix changed a lot. That summer changed the boy. He only learned Korean for 3 months, but he was really good at it. He still don't have any friends, thats why Felix had a lot of time to study.

Felix even changed his looks.
Now he got blonde hair and his skin is more pale, not like before when he spend most of his day'soutside in the sun.
He's covering his freckles by using make up. He looks like one of those kpop idols he keeps seeing all around the place. Maybe he wants to mix in and look like one of them.  His looks changed a lot, just like his personality.

Felix is really mean to everyone, he dislike people, he have bad relationship with his parents and sisters, because he was left alone. He lives in apartment. The apartment is really nice actually, he loves spending all day there. Most of the time he buys clothes on internet, and only one time in the week he go out to grocery store. He's not sociable.

The school starts tomorrow, and Felix is already done with learning, because that's the only thing he has been doing so far when he's here.

_____

So what do you think about Felix?