~English lesson~

Changbin's pov

First class of the day was english. Changbin already finished his test and made his way to Mr. Kim's desk. He put the test on the table and returned in his seat next to Jisung who was trying his best not to sleep in the middle of the test.

Jisung's english wasn't good as Changbin's, that's why he was stuck in 3rd question. He was already sleepy and didn't care that much about the test. Jisung felt something in front of him so he looked up to see Changbin's hand who was holding phone.

Changbin:
"You can use it, but quickly because teacher Kim is out of the class"

Normally student's phones were standing on teachers desk, and if student finish his test then he is allowed to use it until everyone finish the test.
So that's the reason why Changbin was having his phone. And him being good best friend, he used chance to help Jisung.

Changbin:
"And you have 1st question wrong...The little stars on people cheeks are freckles."

Jisung:
"Ohh right, i forgot...how do you spell that?"

Changbin:
"Its simple Ji...F-R-E-C-K-L-E-S!

Jisung:
"Nahh, i'm stupid, please write the word on your phone "

Changbin:
"Alright"

Changbin quickly showed Jisung his phone but notification popped up. Jisung immediately opened the notification and his eye's widened of what he saw. He turned to Changbin and asked.

Jisung:
"Why do you have post notification on Felix instagram?..."

Changbin looked down, he didn't even know by himself, Changbin wasn't sure how to answer so he didn't say anything in return. He took his phone away from Jisung and stood up quickly going out of the classroom.

Changbin sat down next to doors and opened Felix Instagram, when he saw the photo of Felix, he immediately was feeling something inside him explode. Changbin smiled and liked the photo and then went to comments. At first comments was normal, nothing usual, but then he noticed someone being rude to Felix. So he responded to rude coment and after 1 minute hater came back. Changbin didn't know what to write to that question "Who are you...". He knew that boy's wasn't friends or something closer, Changbin still thought that Felix hated him. So he responded with "I'm not everyone". Stupid he thought, but he don't care at this moment, he just tried to show that he's on Felix side.

After 5 minutes one more notification popped up.
"felix_lee liked your coment "I'm not everyone"
Changbin smiled and went back into his class.

Before Changbin could sit in his chair Mr. Kim called him to his desk. Changbin was standing in front of teacher and waited what he was about to say.

Mr. Kim:
"Changbin, your english is perfect and you never let me down and you are one of the top students...so what do you think if you and some other 2 students would attend english olympiad, we really need your help Changbin!"

Changbin: "Of course teacher!, when can i meet other two students?"

Mr. kim: "Tomorrow after lessons, is that oky with you?"

Changbin: "Yes, thats cool with me, thankyou Mr. Kim"

Mr. kim: "Call me Namjoon, i prefer that much better"

Changbin: "Alright sir, i mean Namjoon!"

Changbin bowed and went out of the class right in the time when bell was ringing. He headed to his locker and met his friends there.

Changbin: "Hi boys, guess what?"

Minho: "Are you gay?"

Changbin: "Boy what the hell, of course no!"

Changbin said while laughing at stupid question.

Jisung: "Are you whipped for that new boy?"

Changbin: "No that's not it"

Jisung: "Then how can you explain the notification of new photo added at felix_lee account?"

Changbin didn't know what to respond to that,so he even wasn't trying.

Changbin: "No, try to guess"

Chan: "You are going to attend english olympiad"

Changbin widened his eye's.

Chan: "Im going as well, we both and one more kid"

Changbin: "Do you know who?"

Chan: "Nahh, will find out tomorrow"

*****

Chan: "It's time for lunch my kids! I want my chicken so please hurry up"

Hyunjin: "We are coming mum"

*****

All 8 boy's were sitting at the lunch table seats and was talking about random things and people who they liked, which for Changbin wasn't that intresting because he is the only lonely of them. The only one who is not in relationship. He was looking at people who went by him, most of them said hi to Changbin even he didn't know all those people he responded with smile.

When suddenly he noticed someone blond walking by him and siting 2 tables away from his desk. It was Felix who was sitting alone and wasn't even thinking to lift his head up to meet people and look at them. He was in his own world when he felt something siting next to him.

Changbin: "Hi cutie!"

_____
Maybe i will upload one more today... I don't know.

Hope you liked this one!