~Chronosaurus street~

Changbin: "What do you mean there is no Lee Felix here?

Nurse: "I'm sorry, I can't help you"

Changbin sat down on one of the chairs which were placed in vestibule, hands inside his hair. He really thought that he will be able to meet Felix again, but his hopes where ruined.

Changbin: "Where are you my Bokie!"

Changbin said loud enough that the same nurse heard him and went besides Changbin who looked down.

Nurse: "Bokie? There's a boy with name Yongbok, maybe he's the one you're looking for?

Changbin lifted his head and looked at the nurse, she sat next to him and looked worried, probably because Changbin was about to cry and she tried to help him.

Changbin: "Yes! That's him...my Bokie"

Nurse smiled and stood up, then she went somewhere and after one minute she was back.

Nurse: "Lee Yongbok...room 509, that means 4th floor"

She smiled again, Changbin returned small smile and bowed.

Changbin: "Thanks...?"

Nurse: "My name is Momo"

Changbin: "Thanks Momo!"

With that Changbin left. He stood Infront of the elevator (hellevator) while his hands were shaking. He looked up and saw that the elevator is in 5th floor, he growled and decided to use stair's. He couldn't wait any longer.

While running he stumbled some times over his own feet and run into random people, he didn't cared in that moment. Changbin stopped only when he was in 4th floor. He looked around to see which way should he go.

450-500/500-550.

Changbin: "Right way...oky"

Changbin went closer to room with number 509. He stood outside for two minutes, he suddenly was scared...maybe Felix don't want to see him after these weeks, Felix could still feel didcussted towards the smaller one. So many thoughts were running around Changbin's mind.

He slowly opened the doors and saw no one inside, only white curtains was covering one of the bed's inside the room, there was one more bed, but no one was in there. Changbin slowly walked closer toward the white curtains. Changbin suddenly wasn't ready to meet Felix, he didn't want to disturb the blonde boy. But he knew better, he need to talk with the younger, so he slowly put his hands on curtains and opened them.

Changbin: "Felix!?"

There he was, what Changbin thought just sleeping inside hospital bed with white cover over his body, only head with shoulder's popping out. Felix looked really peaceful, Changbin didn't wanted to wake up him so he sat one the chair which was placed right beside bed.

Changbin took off his jacket, he was really hot because of running, but he didn't cared he was finally here, next to Felix, but except now Felix was sleeping.

He looked at the boy for ten minutes. (not in the creepy way) Changbin was looking at boys features, he really was beautiful. He looked down and slided his hand under white cover's to find Felix hand. Changbin took out Felix hand and lifted it up and intertwisted their fingers, Felix's and Changbin's hand was resting right besides Changbin's cheek. He kissed Felix hand and started rubbing circles on boy's palm.

Changbin looked up to see Felix face and noticed one tear which was running down boy's face, he stood up and softly shaked Felix shoulder. The boy didn't react, then Changbin started to worry.

He let go of Felix hand and before running out of the room he kissed his hand again.

Changbin: "Will be back!"

*****

Changbin: "Someone please help, the boy in room 509 is not waking up!"

He cried a little bit, Changbin didn't knew what should he do, he was hoping that someone will help soon. Then he runed towards one of the doctor's who just came out of one of the other room's.

Changbin: "Lee Yongbok in room 509 is not waking up, please come faster!"

Seokjin: "Firstly calm down!"

Changbin was to scared to calm down, it just wasn't the time to calm down, his Bokie was in the room and looked lifeless.

Changbin: "What do you mean calm down, let's hurry up!"

He took doctors hand and dragged him into Felix room. Seokjin came closer to Felix and checked him, then turned towards Changbin.

Seokjin: "Did you saw movement's?"

Changbin: "What? No i didn't, that's why i was looking for you!"

Seokjin: "Oky, then please stop worrying..."

Changbin: "Wait! Yes i saw, he cried, i saw the tear, is he hurting?... Please help him!"

Changbin had hard time to breathe.

Changbin: "Ohh god, i think i will faint"

Sekjin made Changbin sit in the chair next to Felix bed. He kneeled down and made Changbin to look at him.

Seokjin: "Look, i think you don't know but..."

Changbin looked inside Seokjin's eye's who seemed too calm for this situation. He didn't knew what to expect.

Seokjin: "Felix is not sleeping, he's in coma"

Changnin didn't know what to answer, he looked at Felix and then again to doctor.

Changbin: "Bu..but he was crying, he can't be in coma!"

Seokjin sighed and stood up.

Seokjin: "That can happen when you're in coma"

Changbin grabbed Seokjin's wrist again and stood up as well.

Changbin: "How long is he here?"

Seokjin: "Two weeks, he was hospitalised after the car hit him, we think he wasn't paying attention to road"

Changbin: "Can you tell me the place, where did you found him?"

Seokjin: "On Chronosaurus street"

Changbin was speachles after this information, he sat on the chair and started crying.

The Chronosaurus street is Changbin's home street.

_____
Oky, sorry this was too long...

I'm happy that i have time to write these chapters and i really hope you like what i write.

Vote and Coment💞