~More like BOY-friends~

Seokjin:"Changbin...i will be thankful if you would go home now"

Changbin:"Why?, No i want to see him"

Seokjin:"We still need to check on him, and he need some time to get back on his line. He was in coma 2 months Changbin"

Changbin's smile dropped and he looked down, but didn't protest, because he knew what doctor Seokjin said was true...Felix need some time and Changbin will give him that.

Changbin:"Alright, but you need to call me after Felix gets better"

Seokjin:"You will be the first one i call"

Seokjin smiled and waved Changbin, he left Changbin alone and went inside Felix room. Changbin did what Seokjin said, he went home.

*****

Mum:"Hi sweetie, how was the day in school?"

Changbin walked inside the kitchen before placing his bag on the living room's couch. He was really hungry and happy that his mother was already home, however it was 6:30PM...Changbin's mum normally was home late and his father was in business trip. Changbin was alone all the time, but after he get better, his friends come over pretty often.

Changbin's mom already knows about Felix, but one thing she doesn't know...Changbin likes Felix more than friend. His mother often thinks that both boy's have something more than just friendship, because she see how much her son is hurting. Changbin's mum really likes Felix, since he was the on who came to check if Changbin was fine some time ago, she find blond boy really charming and adorable just like her son.

Changbin:"Ugh... school was alright, But you know what happened today?"

He's mum passed him glass of juice, because Changbin was kinda out of breath.

Mum:"Tell me already Binie!"

When Changbin was done with the glass of juice he looked up to he's mum.

Changbin:"He's finally up mumy!!!"

Changbin's mum already knew what he's talking about.

Mum:"No wayy!!!"

Changbin:"Yes, Felix opened his eye's while i was with him today, i held his hand and he held it back!"

Changbin now was jumping around like a little children, because of the happiness.

Mum:"I'm so happy, it was time for him to finally wake up, you waited for so long... wait did you said you held his hand uwuuu Changbinie..."

Changbin:"What are you thinking mum, we are just friends... that's nothing special!"

Changbin was blushing like crazy right now.

Mum:"Hahha, more like BOY- friends am i right?"

She said with a grin what made Changbin cringe, there's no way that this is my mother. Changbin facepalmed himself, then went out of the kitchen to living room, he was now ignoring his mum.

Mum:"Ohh come on Changbin, i was just joking..."

Changbin:"Mum hajimaaa!"

Mum:"Oky, but we both know that you like the kid!"

She laughed a little bit, she liked teasing Changbin, because he was funny while he get angry on small things or was blushing like now.

Changbin:"Mummm!"

Mum:"Alright, alright, i will stop"

But Changbin called again.

Changbin:"Mummm!"

Mum:"Yesss?"

Changbin:"Fooood!"

Mum:"Waittt!"

After some time Changbin had enough of waiting, he made his way again towards the kitchen where his mother was cooking something really tasty.

He walked closer to his mother and hugged her.

Mum:"Why?"

Changbin looked up to see his mum with soft smile while looking down to her son.

Changbin:"Thanks mumy!"

Mum:"Because of what?"

Changbin:"Because you support who i am"

Mum:"Of course, i love you the way you are and if you like Feli..."

Changbin:"Mummmm!"

Mum:"What sweetheart, i was just saying the truth!"

Changbin:"Whatever..."

Mum:"Listen sweetheart, i will be happy with all your life choices so don't worry about that...and i would be really thankful if you let go of me, because the food is burning!"

Changbin hugged heis mother tightly before letting go. He smiled and went back to watch the kdrama he was watching (He is psychometric).

And often his mind landed on one boy, the boy who Changnin will meet soon. Changbin couldn't stop think about nothing else, but Felix.

_____
I wanted to include Changbin's mum in this story...more Changlix will be in next chapter, so please wait! 😊

Vote and Coment 💞