~We do care Felix~

Felix dad: "We have to speak Felix, please come out of the bathroom"

Felix heard his dad's angry voice coming from the other side of the bathroom. He was there almost 40 minutes after his parents took away and hide his phone while he was texting with Changbin. He heard the banging on the door's stop and slowly sighed while turning towards the mirror behind him. Felix looked down to his big stomach and could feel baby moving. His hands quickly wiped the tears  away and went down to hold the stomach. Felix slightly smiled. Baby was acting so well, Felix heart was broken, but he hoped that the little one's was still living and strong. the thoughts of Changbin came back, Felix washed his face to get rid of those red eyes he had. He knows that this is the end, how it ends. He sighed again and quietly unlocked the bathroom doors and stepped out.

Felix dad: "Finally you came out...come, we need to talk!"

Felix slowly followed his dad while watching around the room and places where could they hide the key, there must be the way out of this.

They entered the living room where his dad sat down next to his wife. She had her arms crossed and very serious expression over her face. Felix dad signaled him to sit down what he did right after.

Felix mom: "Felix"

He's hands started sweating as he tried to wipe them in his jeans then slowly hugged his stomach as he could feel baby again, but this time it actually hurt a little bit. Felix tried to hide the pain and looked up to meet his mom's eye's.

Felix mom: "You know why we're here right?"

Felix closed his eyes and tried to calm down his nerves. He knew the reason and really would enjoy screaming in his parents faces that he disagrees with anything what is based on going back to Australia. He now lives here, ha finally have friends, Felix have the best boyfriend in the world and most importantly he have a baby. Felix can't just leave and never come back, that will never be a option.

Felix: "Yes and i already told NO!"

He raised his voice a little bit and leaned in more comfortable position to avoid the hurting feeling baby was giving him.

Felix dad sighed.

Felix dad: "Felix...you know you don't have a choice right?"

Felix chuckled and looked at his parents like they would be some crazy people, they were in his eyes. They really thought that he will just go back like nothing happened before, like everything is alright and that he have no one here.

Felix mom: "It will be better for you and for us"

Felix: "NO, it will never be better for me...you don't even care about me, you care only for yourself. Money is everything you care about, don't even hope that i will go back and work for my dad!"

Felix dad: "Yongbok don't raise your voice!"

Felix let out the sob and started crying.

Felix: "I have friends here dad, i finally have someone who cares about me!"

Felix mom: "We do care Felix"

Felix: "No you don't, stop pretending like you ever cared...i know you knew all this time how bad i felt back there, you knew how i felt when people from my school hurted me...u always saw my scar's even how hard i tried to hide them and because i did u never asked about them. You never really cared!"

Now Felix mom was crying, the thing's what Felix just told her really hurt her. It's all true, she can't denied the true. She hurt her son by never asking. At first she thought that nothing serious was happening, just boy's fighting for girls...but after a while Felix started to use cosmetic to hide his bruises, but she still couldn't ask, like she knew that Felix would still hide the truth. She really did cared, but after a while Felix personality changed on opposite side. He used to be that lovely boy who enjoyed his life before people from school destroyed it. He began to act bad. Started a lot of fight's on the streets and acted mean to his family. By that time Felix mom knew that she could change all that by just asking him, if he's alright...but she never dared to do so, because she knew already. Felix was broken. After some time he left Australia and went to South Korea to start again. Never really talked to his family, because they always said him to go back home. Sure, to hurt again, he told himself everytime. They don't care about me, never was and never will.

Just like Felix, his mom changed as well...you see, she's not mother's figure anymore, after Felix and her daughter left because she started drinking, she became a bad person. Husband never left, mostly because of the hope that his loving wife will come back. Maybe if they would be all together again. That's what he thought. Felix needs to come back.

Felix mom: "i..."

She stared down, so many thoughts in her mind, but none of them came out. Silence.

But not for long.

Loud banging one the front door's made everyone look up and Felix turn around.

_____

2 more chapters