~Then let's call it date?~

~6:00PM~

_____

seo_changbin

Lixiee!

Ohh, hi Bin!

Bin? Don't know how to feel about that...

Soo...

Ohh, i was about to ask something.

Then ask already!

Where should we meet each other?

Have no idea!

Maybe, come over?

Maybe, come ov|

Maybe, com|

Maybe, let's meet each other in caffe?

Good, but which one?

Seoul cup... I'm already here.

Wait for me!, soon i will be there.

Ok :)

_

____

Changbin didn't want to wear the same outfit like before, that's why he decided to change. He put on some black jeans and big hoodie with silver necklace and high black boots.

 He put on some black jeans and big hoodie with silver necklace and high black boots

(Changbin's outfit)

Changbin was tired of cars this weekend, so he decided to take his black motorcycle. He really missed his "baby", and he was so happy to ride with it again. He took the keys while started motorcycle and left the garage.

Felix was waiting about ten minutes, when he heard doors open and they revealed boy who was standing there in all black.

Changbin

Changbin looked around the small caffe, he was looking for something blonde. It wasn't hard because Felix was the only one with blonde hair in there. He smiled and happily run to the boy and sat down in front of him.

Felix:"Why are you smiling so much, it's not like we are on a date!?"

After saying that Felix hided inside his hoodie, because he was scared of the Changbin's answer. Maybe smaller one thought that Felix was strange.

Changbin:"You want it to be one?"

Changbin still had that little smirk on his lips. Felix thought that Changbin was joking around and he even though that it was kinda funny, so why not pretend like it.