~No, I'm fine!~

After 2 week's...

It has been two weeks since the beating incident and Felix is getting so much better, all bruises have healed and there's no scar's left on he's beautiful face.

But something is different than it used to be. Changbin thinks that Felix is acting weird lately, he  tells Felix to visit doctor, because after the incident Felix often feels sick what makes Changbin so worried, but Felix always reject the idea.

*****

Felix: "Binie don't you think I'm fat?"

Felix was standing Infront of the bathroom's mirror and washing his teeth.

Changbin: "What did you said babe?"

Changbin came inside the bathroom with wet hair, some sweatpants and towel in his hand, those two just finished showering.

Felix: "It's probably because I'm eating that much right?"

Changbin laid his hands on Felix waist and pressed sweet kiss on blonde boy's shoulder.

Changbin: "Your not fat babe...and i like your tummy, it's cute!"

Felix turned around and hugged Changbins bare waist with his hands and slowly kissed the smaller one.

Felix: "But Binie, i want to have abs like you!"

Changbin laughed and hugged the blonde boy tightly.

Changbin: "Don't worry, we can work on that, but you will need to stop eating so much...you eat twice as much like you did before"

Felix: "What can i do if I'm hungry?"

Changbin: "I don't know sweetheart, that's probably the reason why you're sick almost every day, we should really visit the doctor"

Felix: "No, I'm fine!"

Changbin: "I know you're not, please baby!"

Felix: "I don't know....i will think about it, oky?"

Changbin placed a quick kiss on Felix lips and smiled.

Changbin: "That's my boy!"

Changbin left the bathroom to get ready, to go outside with Felix and their friends later that day. Finally it was weekend and boy's can get some fun together and don't think about school and grades.

*****

Changbin was sitting in the couch and waiting for Felix to get ready. Felix had to put on some makeup to cover his freckles, however Changbin had said thousands of time's to stop doing that, because Felix freckles are the most beautiful thing and shouldn't be hidden from world and people around him.

While waiting he took the phone and began to scrolled down his Instagram. Changbin decided to answer some of the comments on his recent selfie.

_____
seo_changbin

liked by lee_felix, woojinie and 4419 others

seo_changbin My boyfriend have so many mood swings lately, what should i do? 😅💕

View all 325 comments
_____

honey_han I could give you a good advice...

> seo_changbin @honey_han Everyone but you.

lee_felix Love me!

> seo_changbin Babe I love you more than anything in this world!😌💕

minhoe.98 I wish i had that kind of love...

> honey_han @minhoe.97 If you would stop hoeing around, you would had that kind of love as well....love you! 😜😘

ilovechanglix Mood swings?

> binie_lover @ilovechanglix Intresting...but you look so handsome today Binie!

> seo_changbin @binie_lover I doesn't look handsome everyday?

> binie_lover @seo_changbin Omg omg, i love you so much!

changbinie You look so good😭😭😭

felixbaby Felix have such a great boyfriend.
_____

After replying all those coments, Changbin put down his phone and stood up to get his jacket from the kitchens chair. It was kinda hot outside, but you never know, better be ready for everything.

Changbin took the phone and car keys from the table across the couch and went up stairs. He was looking for Felix, however the blonde boy didn't answered when he called him for the second time, what made Changbin worried. But when he opened the bedroom doors, he melted at the sight Infront of him.

Felix was cuddled in their blankets with only a big shirt what was covering his boxers, the blonde boy didn't even changed, he just went back to sleep. Changbin went closer to sleeping boy and slowly layed down on his elbows next to Felix, chin resting in his hands and sweet smile on his face, Changbin was staring lovely on Felix cute little arms what moved a little bit. He took Felix palms and kissed them. Changbin saw that blonde boy smiled in his sleep, probably dreaming about Changbin, what made Changbin smirk.

Felix face suddenly changed and he quickly rested both of his hands on his tummy. Changbin saw the little pain in Felix face and went closer to boy. He took Felix hands inside his. Changbin felt horrible, because Felix was hurting and he didn't knew the reason and what to do.

Felix grip on Changbin's hands tightened when suddenly Changbin felt movement and it wasn't from Felix small hands, it came from Felix tummy.

_

____

Sorry for not updating, i was in Spain for holiday's and had a wonderful time...I will keep updating soon :)