~Can Felix live with us~

Felix kissed back and wrapped his hands aroud Changbins shoulders hugging him tightly.

Felix:"Come sleep with me Binie"

Changbin looked in Felix soft eye's, they look so tired. He smiled and removed some hair from Felix forehead.

Changbin:"But baby, I'm not tired"

Felix removed hands from Changbin with big pout on his face. He turned around and covered himself with blankets so his back was now facing Changbin. Felix just wanted Changbin to be close to him.

Changbin:"Bokie?"

Felix moved a little bit because of that word and Changbin noticed that.

Felix

After Changbin calling Felix in his other name, he felt something inside him burning, Felix had the feeling that he know something what he don't remember and Changbin is not telling him that.

Felix felt that bed moved and Changbin removed blanket away from Felix head and softly kissed his forehead.

Changbin:"Whatever you remember Felix, just know that i love you alright"

And he left the room.

Felix felt really safe around Changbin, like he was the only person he trusts, but why he doesn't trust anyone else...why is just Changbin here with me. Felix tried to remember the past, but soon after he fall asleep. He was really tired.

Changbin

He knew that Felix will remember soon, watching his reaction after he called Felix Bokie, Changbin knew that Felix know something already just don't want to tell him. Changbin hope's that Felix will stay with him and he doesn't see the reason why he shouldn't. Felix knows that Changbin love's him already, and he knows or hope's that Felix love him back. Maybe it's just the past, what scares Changbin, if Felix will remember all those times in Australia, every moment when he felt really worthless... maybe he will change again, and will not be his Bokie anymore.

Changbin left the room after kissing Felix and saying Love you. His mother was still downstairs and Changbin knew that he need to talk with his mother about things.

Changbin's mother was laying on living room's couch and watching Kdrama, he knew that he shouldn't bother her in this moment so he just sat right besides mother and scrolled his Instagram feed.

Mother:"Where's Felix?"

Changbin looked up and saw his mother looking at him with soft smile.

Changbin:"He's sleeping in my room"

Mother: "I guess he's really tired"

Changbin:"Yes"

Mother:"You really like him, don't you?

Changbin held his phone tightly and looked somewhere else, avoiding his mother's look. Changbin's cheeks were red.

Mother:"Well i know you do, since the day i opened the doors for him, i knew that something more than friendship is around you two"

Changbin:"Yes"

He looked inside his mother's eyes, and remembered something he need to ask her. He played with his own fingers and awkwardly smiled.

Changbin:"Mum?"

Mother:"Yea?"

She was now looking at the screen, because of the intresting part of her kdrama.

Changbin:"So you now know that i like Felix really much, and I don't want him to live alone inside his apartment. So i was thinking if he could live with us...i promise he will not be a big bother, because he is really calm and doesn't talk that much, he likes to stick with me so he will probably not taking anyone else here with him. He's just so lonely and i want him with me here, and like live in my room with me?"

He said that really fast that his mother had to turn off the drama, of course Changbin and Felix was more important to her.

Mother:"Can you speak slowly, i get only half of that..."

Changbin signed.

Changbin:"Can Felix live with us?"

Changbin's mother was staring at him with big eye's, those eye's who Changbin was kinda scared of.

Changbin:"I will understand if you said no, i just gonna buy a house for ourselves or live in Felix apartment"

Changbin's mother quickly grabbed her son's hands and looked at him.

Mother:"Nononoo Binie, i allow Felix stay here!"

Changbin:"Really!!!?"

He was smiling with his teeth showing, that kind of smile Changbin was showing only when he was really happy.

Mother:"Of course Binie, i like Felix a lot, can you tell me how you both meet each other?"

Changbin chuckled and stood up.

Changbin:"Later mommy!"

He smiled and left the living room to get some fresh orange juice from the fridge. He took the glass and poured orange juice in it after closed fridge doors and went upstairs to his and Felix room.

Changbin was sighted when he heard soft crying sound inside his room. He immediately opened the doors and went closer to the ball of the blankets and blonde boy inside them. Changbin put the glass on the little table next to his bed and slowly wrapped his hands around crying Felix. He felt that the boy leaned against Changbin and slowly removed blanket away from his face.

Felix face was red from crying, his cheeks were wet and he looked extremely cute but hurt at the same time, Changbin was hurting as well, seeing his Felix in this state was horrible.

Changbin:"Baby, what happened?"

Changbin took Felix cheeks inside his palms and felt Felix lean in his touch. Changbin knew that Felix wasn't mad at him or anything so he leaned down and squeezed Felix wet cheeks and softly kissed Felix lips, he didn't let go of the touch, Changbin could feel salty tears going down Felix eye's and lending on their lips, but he still didn't let go of the kiss, Felix did the same.

After Changbin let go and swiped Felix tears away from his freckled cheeks, he hugged the blonde boy.

After some mitutes Felix calmed down a little bit and removed his face from Changbin's chest. He looked up and meet Changbin's eye's.

Felix:"Binie...i remember everything"

_____
Please don't kill me because it has been almost week since i updated last time...i had a great time so i wasn't able to keep this story, but now I'm back with my trashy chapters!😅

Vote and Coment 💞😋