~Sorry~

Changbin stormed into hospital with Felix who was placed in the wheelchair what he get somewhere by the entrance. Hospital was pretty empty because it was around 6 AM and people were sleeping at this time. Only some nurses were walking around and one kid with broken arm and a teanage boy around 17 who was there with his dad.

Shortly after they arrived others were standing behind them two. Felix dad had his arms around his wife who was hoping her heart and worry on her face. One of the nurse who was drinking water at the registration approached them noticing boy in the wheelchair, she bowed and leaned more closer. Felix was afraid of hospitals and just now understood in what situation he's in. The nurse looked at Changbin who immediately start speaking.

Changbin: "H- he needs help... it's..his having a baby!"
Changbin tried to speak but was too nervous. One of the reasons because of Felix and the pain he's going to gain in next 2 hours and the second one was the opinion of the nurse, what if she's not nice towards Felix. What if they don't help pregnant boy's. He quickly looked at her waiting to see horrible expression on her face, but there only was smile. The nurse nodded and informed other nurses to get a doctor, while one of them took Felix away from him.

Changbin tried to hold Felix, but Felix face told him that he's alright, actually he wasn't...he tried his best for Changbin, so the smaller boy wouldn't be upset.

Changbin took the blanket from Dylan and quickly handed it to Felix who took it and weakly smiled. Changbin took this moment to place a soft kiss to his forehead and then little one on Felix lips.

The same nurse smiled and guided the other nurse to the separate room where doctor Kim and some other went in, then closed the doors leaving Changbin, his friends and Felix family behind.

Changbin sat down and could feel his knees start shaking, so many thoughts were running in his mind. Changbin was the most nervous, you could tell that, because he couldn't stay still. Felix mom slowly sat next to Changbin while trying not to scared black haired boy (yes). She put her arm around Changbin and let him rest his head on her shoulder. Changbin didn't mind, he was crying for support from others who were to distracted with their own thoughts.

Felix mom: "Hey Changbin... I'm sorry"

She slowly removed Changbin's hands from his face, what made the boy look at her.

Changbin: "Sorry for what?"

Felix mom: "Sorry that i took Felix away from you"

Changbin nodded.

Felix mom: "I was just worried that you really raped my son...i felt that this was the right time to protect him"

Changbin: "I would never hurt him in my life...Felix said that just because he was scared of you two, he knew you will hurt him if u find out that he's dating a boy, dating me"

Felix mom sighed and held Changbin's hands.

Felix mom: "You know...i actually would hate the thought that my son likes boy's not girls...i was really angry back then and I'm sorry for the things i said to Felix, i hope he will forgive me after this...And i hope you will forgive me as well. I acted so rude towards you and it was our first meeting what will stay in our memories forever, but.."

Felix mom started crying and that mad her husband kneel Infront oh her. He was so worried about his son.

Felix mom: "Changbin... I'm actually fine if the boy who my son are dating is you"

Changbin being a good buy, hugged Felix mom who returned his hug while holding back tears.

Felix mom: "I'm so sorry Changbin...i hope we can start over"

Her husband nodded and looked at Changbin who was now smiling at them both.

Changbin: "Of course i forgive you...as long as you will not send Felix to Australia!"

Felix dad stood up.

Felix dad: "I actually have company in South Korea as well, if the kid will accept my offer, then he could be the new owner...i have too many things in Australia right now, that i can't take care of that firm"

Changbin: "Maybe in the future"

Felix mom: "Let's not talk about the business here...now where are the nurses i need some information about my boy"

She looked around and noticed woman walking on their way, but she wasn't in nurse clothes so she looked away. The women stood in front of Changbin who was hoping to see the nurse and answer some questions as well get some information about Felix condition. But when he looked up his eyes sparkled with happiness.

There stood his mother.

Changbin: "Mom!"

He stood up and hugged her tightly. The mother kissed his forehead and checked of he was fine. Then she made him sit down again.

Changbin: "How did you know th..."

Jisung: "I texted her while we were in the car...i thought that she has to be here to see the grandchildren"

Changbin smiled.

Changbin: "Thankyou"

Jisung nodded and held into Minho's hand. The others were just waiting in the silence. Some of them was sitting on the floor because there was not enough chairs only one left next to Changbin who now was taken by his mother.

Changbin mom: "Who are these people sweetie?"

Changbin looked to his right where Felix parents were looking down while holding each other.

Changbin: "They are Felix parents"

His mother remembered that Felix mom wasn't there when the boy was in hospital for the first time. She and Changbin had to take care of Felix after then, what she didn't mind and thought that Felix hopefully will stay with Changbin.

She held her had towards Felix mom, who took it and bowed a little bit.

Changbin mom: "I see that you meet my boy, hope he took a great first impression...look how handsome my boy is" Changbin now was hiding and blushing "He's so strong and just perfect for Felix right?"

Felix mom nodded trying not to remember their first meeting. She smiled and acted like nothing happened between them.

Felix mom: "Yes, Changbin took a great first impression, he was so protective over my son" She held Changbin's hand. "And he truly is perfect for my son"

The moment was ruined by nurse who came out of the room Felix was in.

Changbin stood up waiting for the updates.

Nurse: "Who might be the parents or guardians of Lee Felix?

Felix mom stood up with husband behind her.

Felix mom: "We are"

Nurse: "And the father of the child?"

Changbin: "That's me"

The nurse looked at the paper work in her hands before looking at them without any facial expression.

The nurse: "I'm sorry..."

_____
I have a question and you have to answer if u read this, this question is for everyone.

Do you think this story is too long?