~Coma~

unknown:
"Hello, is this Kim Namjoon?"

Namjoon:
"Yes, the teacher...who's calling?"

unknown:
"Doctor Kim Seokjin..."

Namjoon:
"Ohh, what's the problem?"

Seokjin:
"I have information about one of your students"

Namjoon:
"Please share your information"

Seokjin:
"2 week's ago there was a catastrophe. Lee Felix?...the boy, did he was a student in your school?"

Namjoon:
"Let me check...yes!"

Seokjin:
"That's good, we finally found the school...in he's paper's wasn't information about the school he attends."

Namjoon:
"Yea, because he is new here, the paper work is not ready jet...But doctor, can you tell me about the boy, what happened?

Seokjin:
"Ohh, 2 week's ago someone hit him with the car."

Namjoon:
"Ohh noo...poor boy, is he alright?"

Seokjin:
"We can't say much, because he's in coma all these 2 week's, there's not a single movement from him."

Namjoon:
"How bad is it?"

Seokjin:
"He still have time, people can spend month's in coma and then wake up."

Namjoon:
"And what about scars and injury's?"

Seokjin:
"He's head was the most injured, we still can't tell what's going to happen when he will wake up, but we're sure... there will be some memory lost, we can't tell how big it will be."

Namjoon:
"Do Felix parents are there?"

Seokjin:
"His mother was here some day's ago, but left again...i think we shouldn't bother her, looked like she doesn't care..."

Namjoon:
"Ohhh...can i ask someone from school to go there?"

Seokjin:
"Of course! He need someone with him right now"

Namjoon:
"Alright then, thankyou doctor Kim"

Seokjin:
"Call me Jin"

Namjoon:
"Oky, good bye"

Seokjin:
"Good bye!"

*****

Changbin entered his first class of the day, it was English with teacher Kim. He still looked lifeless, sad and with dark circles around his eye's. Changbin didn't really cared about his looks today, he was here because he's mum didn't allowed Changbin stay home anymore. Changbin also didn't mind school, more like people here. Changbin wasn't really ready to answer all the questions, he meet some people around school already, but decided to ignore every one who dared to talk with him.

Jisung:
"Changbin!!!"

Jisung stood up and runned in Changbin's direction making the smaller boy jump a little bit of Jisung loud voice who came from other side of the classroom.

Changbin:
"Great..."

He mumbled to himself, when suddenly Jisung held he's hand and dragged the poor boy towards he's desk, where other of he's friends sat around.

Changbin:
"Calm down Hanie"

Jisung:
"Oky..."

Jisung shyly let go of Changbin hand and sat down next to Changbin.

Chan:
"Soo Binie, how are you?"

Changbin put he's head in he's arms.

Changbin:
"Well besides the fact that Felix is gone out of my life and I can't sleep at night just because of thinking where on the world he is... everything just fine!"

Changbin faked smile and laid he's head on the table, he already had some tears in he's eye's, but he tried to hide them.

Minho:
"Binie, we will find Felix!".

Changbin:
"How?"

Minho:
"Don't know jet, we can't handle to look at you, when all you do is cry!"

Hyunjin:
"He's right Binie...you need to smile, everything will be fine!"

Changbin:
"It's not that easy guy's!"

Suddenly doors of the classroom opened and teacher Namjoon came in, he looked stressful enough that everyone in classroom noticed that. Changbin's head still resting on the desk, really not caring what happens around him.

Teacher Namjoon stood in front of the classroom.

Namjoon:
"I have some request"

Changbin didn't really cared about any kind of requests teacher Kim would say. He could only think about Felix right now.

Namjoon:
"So i was informed...one of our students two weeks ago was placed in hospital"

Everyone looked around, because it seemed like everyone was here, nobody was missing.

Namjoon:
"Lee Felix"

Teacher Namjoon said while looking at he's students.

Changbin:
"Felix?"

He stood up from he's place and looked at teacher, everyone else in room was looking to Changbin.

Changbin:
"What did you said about Felix before?"

Namjoon:
"The boy is in hospital right now, i was wondering if one of you could check on him..."

Changbin runned towards teacher didn't caring about he's stuf what he left on he's table.

Changbin:
"I will, i will!"

Teacher smiled towards Changbin.

Namjoon:
"Thankyou Changbin, i always can trust you!"

Changbin didn't have time to talk about how good student he was, he needed to see Felix now.

Changbin:
"Which hospital teacher?"

Namjoon:
"The one on District9 street"

*****

Changbin was already running towards the hospital, he hoped that the boy was fine. He wondered why Felix was in hospital and for how long he was in there.

Changbin was already in hospital and found one of the nurse's, he runned towards her.

Changbin:
"Hello, where can i found Lee Felix?"

Nurse:
"There's no one with name Lee Felix here, I'm sorry"

_____

Ohh no!

VOTE and COMENT 😉 💞