Preparations!

Not a sound was emitted as they stared at the wall, which started to open. Brian couldn't even move a muscle from the large amount of shock and horror. 

Behind them all, the goddess awoke from her slumber with a hefty groan, rubbing her face. "What happened? Did you solve it?" 

Grell was the first to snap out of his trance and ran over to Brian, hugging him tightly from behind in case he exploded in rage. 

But he didn't move. Instead, he stared at the scorched spot where Austin was just a few seconds ago. Not a trace was seen; as if the fire had just whisked him to a faraway land. 

"Keep holding him. We made it," Ronald gasped, staring at the large room in front of them. Glass jars and cases of every shape and size filled the gargantuan room to the brim. The black-haired reaper took the first step into the room. 

His stony face was washed over with fascination as he walked around the room. Ronald followed in suit with the same look. Grell looked at Brian, who was silently crying as he crumbled out of the redhead's grip and onto the floor. 

Auna sauntered over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder and took out a list from her pocket. "I'm going to find these ingredients. You did your job, and we have Austin to thank for finishing the last puzzle."

"...He dead," the brunette mumbled. "Is he really..."

Auna gulped nervously, not sure what to tell him. "I'm sure that he's out there somewhere..."

"Will... can I see him again?" He repeated, looking up at the goddess with tear stains painting his mournful face. "I need him." 

"Yes, you will someday," she cooed. Grell knelt down beside him and motioned for Auna to go retrieve the items. 

She got the message and floated into the room. Ronald and William were examining a large egg with interest, making her smile at their curiosity.

"No matter how old you are, curiosity is old enough to amaze you more," she mumbled before gliding up to an area with cabinets adorning the circular wall. "Now..." 

You threw your phone down on your bed with a sigh. Ciel and Alois looked up from their Uno cards with curious looks. 

"Austin hasn't gotten back to me yet," you groaned, returning to your cards and placing one down on top of the pile. "And you're gonna win again, Ciel."

"Maybe I am," he shrugged as Alois grinned behind his cards. Inside, the blue-haired boy was overjoyed that he was going to win for the second time. 

"Ha! You can't go!" Alois cheered as he aggressively slapped a "skip turn" card down onto the mountain of cards. The other sighed in defeat as you placed a "plus four" with a malicious smile. 

"Well played, you two," he cheered sarcastically as he drew four and added them to his hand. The euphoric feeling of winning had withered away to irritation. Ciel really did hate losing. 

"Man, the dance is soon. Hope they can make it," you said as Ciel placed down a red four. Alois nodded.

"Now that they have eyes for one another and none for you, I'm perfectly happy being their friend!" Alois giggled. 

"Weird way to announce a friendship but okay," you said as you put down your second to last card. "Uno."

"The dance is tomorrow, right?" Ciel inquired as he leaned back in frustration. You giggled at his way of accepting defeat (against you, at least. It would probably be a whole other story with Alois as the victor).

"Yup. They're cuttin' it close to respond. Oh well, maybe they'll do something else in the meantime," you said. "Like watching anime or something cheesy."

"Or they could be having-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there Alois. This is a christian household and we don't talk about that, got it?" You placed a finger to the blonde's lips with a smile. He nodded in agreement. 

"Alright, that's enough game time for now," you said, putting all the cards back into its case. "Did I ask one of the demons to go out and try and find you some clothes?"

"Uh... Claude I think?" Alois replied, racking his brain to remember. "Well, I know that he'll pick out the best of the best!"

"Well, he's on a bit of a budget so it's gonna be hard," you said, placing the pack of cards and placed them onto your nightstand. "But I do have some faith in him."

"Sebastian could probably do better," Ciel grumbled, curling into a small ball. You patted his head with a smile. 

"Maybe, but they're both really good at... shit."

"Interesting language, but I agree," the bluenette replied, fiddling with his eye patch. He stood up, opening the door and leaving the room. Your legs had fallen asleep, making you use the bed to stand up. 

Alois bounced up and grabbed your arm with a smile and helped you. You leaned on him, regaining your balance. When you managed to walk without stumbling, Alois clung to your hand with a happy smile. He practically skipped as you two headed downstairs to meet up with Ciel. 

"What're you doing?" You asked, watching Ciel pull out a box of English Breakfast and a dark mug. 

"Making tea."

"How 'bout you have milk? It'll help you grow," you pointed out. Alois snickered, squeezing your hand slightly. You returned the action, causing Ciel to roll his eyes and fill the cup with water before shoving it into the microwave and turning it on. 

"You learn fast," you noted. "Kudos to you, dude."

After he took out the steaming hot water, he unpacked the teabag and plopped it into the tea with a defeated sigh. "I'm not a child."

"We're considered children. You may have the mind of, like, a thirty-year old but you're in the body of a thirteen-year old."  

A knock came from the door. Alois released your hand as you rushed towards the door to open it. Claude looked down at you with a bag in hand, staring intently. 

"Welcome back! You can give the outfits to the two, who'll try it on. We don't want tightly-fitting clothes and not being able to return them," you exclaimed. Ciel took a sip of his tea with a bored look on his face, while Alois was eyeing the bag with wonder. 

"Here you are, your highness," he droned, giving a purple outfit to the blonde. He smiled widely and ran upstairs before the butler handed the next outfit to the other cat boy, who took it and followed Alois with less gusto.

After a few minutes, Ciel walked down, fiddling with a loose tie. The outfit was a dark blue slip-on suit and a white shirt that was cuffed up to the sleeves. Fake buttons lined the middle of the suit and a black tie fit the collar to a T.

"I can't seem to get this-"

"Let me help, young master," a scratchy voice said. You fell to the ground in shock as Undertaker, stood next to Ciel with a large smile, reaching out and fixing his tie. 

"Where- you-"

"I was... under the couch honey," he responded to your flabbergasted form. "There ya go!" 

"...Thank you, Undertaker."

You frowned and approached Ciel before reaching out and raking your hand through his hair, giving him a side part. "I think that looks a bit better."

"What are you doing?" A prissy voice demanded. You looked up to see Alois, hands on hips, wearing normal-sized shorts and an open purple overcoat with a black shirt underneath. The belt had a golden buckle and the sleeves were cuffed to show that he had hands. 

"Damn Alois, you look great!" You exclaimed, scanning his body. "You too Ciel! I think we're ready for the dance!"