A/N

Hey guys! Hazel here, and... this is the first author's note I've made.

Now, you may be wondering why I'm making this... the answer is, you've finished the book! 

First, I wanted to thank EVERYONE that's read this! It makes me so happy when I get comments; funny, friendly, and more. And the personal messages made me even HAPPIER!!!

Now, I'm gonna make a small Q&A for me (and if you have questions about my OCs, then you can ask away as well!), so if you have anything you wanna ask, just comment and I'll be sure to answer them next chapter.

But before I go, I'm gonna answer some questions that you may ask (or I've asked myself along the way). Let's go!

Now, probably the number 1 question that you're gonna ask: Is there going to be a sequel?

A: No. There won't be a sequel. 

Q: What's with the drop of quality?

A: Well, I had a bit of a... falling out with the fandom. But I liked this story so I kept going. Plus, y'all seemed to enjoy it. 

Q: WHY DID YOU KILL AUSTIN YOU MONSTER?!?!

A: I've been planning his death for months, but then I kinda started regretting it. But I did it anyways, and I think it turned out alright!

Q: Why did you keep calling Grell a "he?"

A: I went for his biological gender and it opened another path for the reader as well. 

I think that's it. Thanks for reading, and don't be afraid to ask questions! It can be about me, the story, or any of my OCs in this story! See you in the last chapter!