Chapter Five

He said and that got really angry. "How does it concern you?!" I shot back glaring at him, I don't think he could see me though, the room was really dark.

Everywhere might be dark but I could feel his cold glare. Unbelievable.

"Let go of me you scumbag!" I screamed at him, that only made him tightened his grip. He is a psychopath.

"I would let go of you, if you leave this place right now." He said. I scoffed.

"This isn't right, you can't just go around ordering me, who do you think you are?" I asked him. He didn't bother to answer me, he just tucked his hand in his trouser pocket.

The nerves.

I huffed turning around, but he grabbed me, turning me around to look at him. I got so angry and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

I wish I had a camera with me, you needed to see his face, he crotched down holding his you know. I took the time to sprint out of the room.

But what have I just done, I was running back to where my daughter was when I saw three guys on suit, they wore eye glasses with ear monitor, they were huge.

Before I knew it, they already grabbed me by my arm, I was floating on air.

Oh god, what have I got my self into? "Let go of me! You motherfuckers! Let go of me!" I screamed at them, thrashing. But they didn't even bulge.

"Somebody help! Please!" I was trying to get out of their hold. Soon we reached the back exist, they were taking me out of the club!

"No please, I have a child in there!"

They ignored me, ugh! I saw a black car, it looked really expensive.

Now is not the time to talk about expensive things!

The car pulled in front if us, they dragged me inside.

Two men by my sides, I was scared and furious at the same time, I grabbed the man by my left hand side by the hair.

Hitting him and pulling his hair. "Are you trying to kidnap me, you scumbag! How dare you." I grabbed his hair so tight that he was screaming.

Then I focused on the other one doing the same to him, I wanted to push him and see if the door would open, then I would run.

But you see my friends, luck was not on my side, as I saw someone putting a chemical inside a white handkerchief, he placed it on my nose. I tried to remove his hand, digging my nails into it.

Soon I blacked out.

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
I smiled. It felt like I was in heaven, the place was so soft and it smells heavenly.

Where was i?

I yawned stretching my body, my eyes still closed, I opened my eyes slowly. Then I saw him, he sat down on a armchair looking rather amused.

Then I remembered everything.

"You!" I pointed at him.