Chapter Twenty Nine

"We need to talk." He replied before I could answer. Yeah, we need to talk.

If only I could just remember at least a thing from last night. I blushed thinking about what we had done. I've been blushing a lot lately.

"Hey, it's ready, you can come and eat now." I snapped my head up to see Layla.

Two months later:

It's been two months since that incident occurred, and it has been two months since Xavier and I have been together.

My life has been pretty normal and I've got used to the fact that Xavier and I are together.

I lay on my bed, I was sleepy, I've been sleeping a lot lately.

"Mommy." I heard a voice call. "Hmm?" I hummed still not getting up. "Mommy wake up." I couldn't bring myself up, I was so tired. "Mommy." She called again. It was so unlike her to call me like this. If everything was okay, she would've just laid on me.

I opened my eyes slowly seating up. My eyes widened when I saw a guy looking at me amusedly. Jesus.

"Finally up, sleeping beauty?" He mused.

"I've always wanted to see you since the day I found out you are Layla's twin, and who is the little cutie? Your child?" How did he get in here? Where was Layla?

"What do you want? And where is my sister?" I said trying not to sound like I was frightened.

"She's alright... For now." He said smirking. "Halsey!" He called and a young lady with a gun walked in. Motioning to Daisy, she walked towards where Daisy was.

"Stay away from her." I hissed. But she didn't listen, she cocked the gun in her hand, was she going to shoot?

"No! Please don't."

"Then you'll have to follow us willingly, or I would shoot the little cutie beside you." He mused again. I gulped before nodding my head.

He grinned. "Good girl."

I got up, and trailed towards the place he motioned for me, no doubt, he was that guy after Layla. He had come back.

"Bring the girl." I heard him say. Walking out, my heart was beating so fast. I hope nothing bad happens to my family. I hope Xavier would come...

We reached outside, where there was a black van. This was it. Someone save us.

"Get into the van." He ordered. "Please-" I tried to say but he cuts me off. "Fucking get in, now" he hissed. With no other choice so I got in.

My Carrie. I silently cried.

My eyes snapped to the person behind me, she moved closer to me, she has been crying.

"Lily." She whimpered crying. Her eyes were swelled, her face red. "I'm sorry, ever since I got into your into your life, I've brought nothing but troubles..." She said, her voice was shaky.

What? No. I was so happy she was part of my life. She was my family and I love her so much.

"No, don't say that I'm so happy you're a part of my life, it means so much to me, Layla, don't ever feel like you're a burden to me."

"B-but Lester..." It was probably that motherfucker's name. But my mind was solely on Daisy right now. I couldn't think straight.

Carrie.

"If only I had been more cautious, this wouldn't have happened," I said and it was true, how could I have forgotten about this?

"It's not your fault Lily, it's mine," Layla said. "I'm sorry." She continued. I was going to argue with her when the van stopped with a shriek.

We waited for a minute before the van doors opened revealing a man, I haven't seen before.

"Where is my child?!" Was the first thing that came out of my mouth, I just had to know where was she and if she was alright.

He didn't even listen to what I was saying.

"Please, answer me." And of course, he didn't hear me. He climbed onto the van, coming towards us. I noticed a white cloth in his hand.

He was going to make us sleep? No! I couldn't sleep at this moment. "No, please, don't." I pleaded, but it fell on deaf ears.

~

I groaned as a sharp pain ran through my back. I had fallen asleep? Everything that had happened flowed through my brain. I was being kidnapped. I looked everywhere and stopped when I spotted Layla. She was tied to a chair, I looked at myself and noticed the same.

Where was Carrie? Carrie.

"You're finally awake!" The same guy who had come to the house said with a huge smile. I think his name is Lester.

"I was thinking of waking you with that." He said pointing to a bucket next to the closed door.

"What do you want from us?" I asked quietly and he just shrugged. "I don't know... But there are lots of fun things that could happen." He said with a stupid smirk. Just how I wanted to punch his face.

But I had to be calm if I don't want any of my family harmed. "Please, let us go."

"And where is the fun in that?" He said, his smirk getting wider. What a pervert.

~

Third person's POV:

Xavier was in a business meeting he had been busy a lot lately. And besides that, he missed Lily so much.

Jack has been keeping their eyes on Lily, he had just found out about the incident that had happened in her house.

Sending some troops to follow them. This could be another opportunity to get close to her...?