|FIVE|

I Like It

*Jimin's POV*

"This is so stupid. But she's so cute. Yah! Who does she think she is? You can't play with my heart like that."

I had begun my rant quietly under my breath, but when I looked into her face I knew she had heard at least some of what I said.

Her cheeks were turning rosy pink and the corners of her pale, plump lips upturned into a slight cheeky smirk. Her eyes were almost batting as she looked down nervously at the ground, swaying side to side ever so slightly.

I cleared my throat to gain her much anticipated attention. "So, uh. Shall we go?"

I guess I startled her, judging from the way she was taken aback.

"What? Oh! Yeah. Let's go."

I flashed her a quick smile and I SWEAR she swooned.
I swear.

I quickly grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet off my desk, jamming them deep into my jean's pockets.

I watched her walk out of my room.

Daaaaamn. That strut though.

I blinked and shook my head roughly.

NO! Jimin! STAY. ON. TASK.

I followed after her down the steps back to my front door. I bit my lip roughly to keep myself from looking down at her ass. I slyly opened the door, motioning for Sang-Hee to get out.

"After you." I leaned slightly against the door, watching her every move. She nodded and stepped outside. A breeze rolled through, pushing her locks of hair back behind her.

I swear.... There's no way this girl can be dangerous...right?

I followed her out and shut the door behind me, making sure the door is securely locked up nice and tight before setting out on our little adventure.

"Ready?" I asked, extending my hand out to her.

She looked shook if I'm being honest, but she quickly recovered and threw on a smile. "As I'll ever be." She accepted my hand in hers and wrapped her fingers tightly around to the back of my hand.

I felt my heartbeat slow down a little bit before speeding up aggressively. I took a deep breath and pulled her along with me as we ran to the city full of lights and music and all things beautiful.

I took her to store after store, building after building. We took pic after pic of each other acting silly while holding merchandise and even messing around with the traffic signs. We laughed and giggled and rid ourselves of any worries we had had from before.

"...so I threw the book back at him and yelled 'read it yourself!' expecting him to catch it. Instead he punted the book and it gradually fell apart on it's way heading towards my face. And that's how I broke my nose the first time."

I stifled my laughter the entire time she was sharing her story. But as soon as she finished, I buckled over in laughter.