|SEVENTEEN|

Reflection of the Past

*Felix's POV*

Sang-Hee: My first love.

Sang-Hee: The only girl I've ever loved more than the idea of love itself.

Sang-Hee: The girl who once loved me back.

Sang-Hee: The One who always remembered me.

Sang-Hee: The girl that broke my heart.

Sang-Hee: The person who left me for ruin.

Sang-Hee: The One who forgot me.

Sang-Hee: The girl who replaced me.

Sang-Hee: The girl who chose her enemies over her friends.

Sang-Hee: The One I will always protect, but never rely on.

Sang-Hee: The girl who officially broke me.

Sang-Hee:....gone.

*Jimin's POV*

Sang-Hee and I walked out of the hospital room and towards the front desk, muffling inappropriate giggles. Once we approached the desk, I tried my absolute hardest to contain myself.

"Uh, hi. I'm here to check out my girlfriend, Choi Sang-Hee, here."

Sang-Hee snorted and then smirked at me. I elbowed her softly in the side, to keep myself from laughing again.

The lady pulled out a stack of papers and a pen and handed it to me without even looking up at me. I grabbed the papers with care and slid them towards me, taking the pen in my hand.

Sang-Hee and I signed where we were told to as indicated and handed the papers back to the lady. The lady's fingers danced over the page, scanning our signatures. They stopped at my name and her head shot up.

"Jimin? PARK Jimin?"

I squinted at her.

I don't think I know her.
Do I?
Was she involved in one of my missions?
No...

"Yes?"

A smile spread on her cheeks. "As in THE Park Jimin of BTS?!"

 "As in THE Park Jimin of BTS?!"

Realization returned to me.

Crap. I forgot.

"Uhhh, yeah. Hi. Nice to meet y-"

"O!M!G!" She sprung up out of her chair. "I absolutely love you! And just think, it's my first official day and I actually got to meet Park Jimin himself!"