|ELEVEN|

My Devourer

*Sang-Hee's POV*

BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!

Ughhhhh....

I peeked an eye open to look around my barely settled-in room. My eyes squinted at the light shining in through my window.

No....five more minutes.

I leaned over to hit the snooze button, but noticed a message on my phone that made me shoot straight out of bed.

???
Hey cutie!

It's Jiminie.

Wakey-wakey.

Want me to walk you to school today?

I was so confused.

When did I give him my number?!

I asked him and waited for him to answer. Meanwhile, I quickly washed up and changed into the school uniform I was sent through the mail yesterday.

I adjusted the slightly too short of a skirt so that it modestly covered my butt. I splashed on some light makeup and combed my hair so that it fell loosely against my shoulders. I sauntered over to the grande full length mirror to make sure I looked presentable.

This is fine.

I shrugged and grabbed my schoolbag, checking my phone while racing down the steps and out the door. As soon as I did, I felt myself bump harshly into someone. I started to apologize, but I stopped.

Because there, in front of me, stood my boyfriend for the week - Park Jimin

"Good morning, beautiful. Mind if I take this for you?"

He grabbed the bag from off my shoulder and slung it over his own.

"S-sorry I bumped you."

"Don't sweat it."

We started walking side-by-side to my new school.

"Hey you never answ-" I was rudely interrupted by him.

"So! How did you sleep?" He quickly asked me.