|SIXTEEN|

So Close

*Yoongi's POV*

After the short-lived interaction with Felix, I shot Taehyung a quick text asking him for information on Choi Sang-Hee. I tried to stop my old foe from seeing my patient with Jimin, but Felix had other plans. Those plans resulted in his heart breaking.

Now, as I watch Sang-Hee break down in tears and Jimin hold her close, my heart softens ever so slightly. I slipped out of the room and back to the break room, hoping to finally get some peace.

I threw open the door to the empty room.

Finally.

I threw myself onto the couch of the room. I slouched into the cushions and pulled out my phone, turning it back on. I dialed Taehyung's number and held the piece up to my ear. Immediately, he picked up.

"Hyung! You'll never guess what I found out!"

I sat up a bit straighter. "I'm listening?"

"She's not who she says she is

"She's not who she says she is. . ."

*Sang-Hee's POV*

I felt horrible for crying on Jimin over some other boy. And for something so silly as temporarily forgetting that simple someone. I dried myself up and scooted away from him, his arms draping down to my elbows.

"Sorry." I whispered.

He squeezed my arms gently. Not hard enough to be painful, but enough to gain my attention.

"Why do you keep apologizing?"

"I-"

He waved me off. "You need to understand that none of this is your fault. You're the victim here. You shouldn't be the one saying 'sorry' every two seconds."

I frowned and looked down at my lap. He let go of my arms and placed his hands on either side of my face, tilting it up to face him directly.

"Sang-Hee. I'm gonna find out who did this to you. And when I do, I give you my word that I'll reassemble their face. Because I cannot bare seeing you so mad at yourself. So mad at them. I will fight for you."

His fingers pushed my hair behind my ears as his eyes gazed into mine. He smoothed his thumbs over my cheeks with a small smile on his lips.