|EIGHTEEN|

When Worlds Stop Spinning

*Sang-Hee's POV*

He blew in my ear.

PARK JIMIN JUST BLEW IN MY EAR!!!

I swatted at his hand still on my cheek and struggled to push him down, all the while he laughed hysterically in amusement. I eventually pinned him down on my bed, my hands forcing his wrists up above his head and my legs straddling his own dainty waist.

I realized I was laughing hysterically as well as my hold on him had loosened. I placed my hands on his chest to keep myself from falling over in laughter. Jimin rested his hands on my waist and he stopped laughing to look up at me.

It took me awhile to realize he was staring at me. But once I did, my squeals quieted and I smiled at him softly.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

He squinted at me in confusion. "For what?"

"For this!"

With that, I grabbed my pillow and smacked him with it. I flew off of his enraged body and ran across to the other side of my room, pillow still tightly clenched in my hands extending it like a shield in front of me.

Jimin gradually neared me with an evil smirk evident on his lips and a pillow secured in his own hands.

"Ohhhh, Sang-Hee. My dear, sweet Sang-Hee. You have no clue what you're messing with."

With each step Jimin took towards me, I took another step back. As I neared the wall behind me, I looked around in nervousness for an escape plan.

Oh, no.
The door on the other side of the room is completely blocked by my boxes.
There's no way I can make a run for it now. . .or is there?

My back hit the wall and I pulled my pillow in towards me.

"Hey, hey. Look. I didn't mean anything by it. Let's just go back to being best friends. Okay? Deal? Jiminie?"

I was pleading to him at this point. He just continued smirking at me, lowering his pillow and tossing it to the side.

Huh?
What's he doing?

"Jimin? Is everything-?"

He slammed his hand on the wall next to my ear and the rest of my words got caught in my throat. His other hand trapped me so I couldn't run.

"Ahhh...Sang-Hee. You have no idea what you've done."

The hand that was by my head moved and tucked my free-flying baby hairs behind my ear. His soft and delicate fingers danced down my cheek and journeyed lower to my neck.

My wide eyes stared up at him in want and desire, no longer showing any signs of fear. As his face got closer to mine, his hand fingered his way down my shoulder to my elbow and further down still.

His nose brushed my own and I felt myself press back against the wall in restraint. I moved my hands onto his ribs, in hopes to separate us for fear we do something we both regret.