Du bist ein frau? - (Reichtangle x Crossdressing!reader)

A/N: This one shot have german words. I'm still practicing German language so please forgive me for my mistakes. I hope you like my reichtangle art up there. Its a bit ugly tho.

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------
Your name is (Y/N) and you, in fact, cross dress. Nobody really knows that you are a girl because you cross dress as a boy which was great for you. You want people to think your tough because of that ugly memory of yours

>FLASHBACK<

You were only 6 years old and you live in America. Now it was your 7th birthday. Your Father threw a party for you at a gigantic restaurant. Everything was fun and you loved the party that you didn't want it to end. Now it was the blowing of the candle.

You were sitting on a fancy sofa in the middle of a crowd, waiting for the cake, no everyone was waiting for it to arrive until it already came on the table. It was HUGE. Everyone sang Happy Birthday for you. It was now the time for you to blow the candle "Make a wish, honey" your dad said while petting your hair, giving a heart warming smile.

You closed your eyes shut for a moment and thought of a wish. Then out of no where, bloodshed came flashing before your eyes. You gasped and opened your eyes shocked. "Whats wrong, sweetie?" Asked your mom. "N-Nothing mom!" You smiled and blew the candle. Everyone cheered and started eating feast.

Now it was the gift opening. Your
mother gave you a teddy bear gift which you loved the most. "Thank you, mother and father!" You hugged your parents and they hugged back. "Anything for our sweet little girl" your dad said. They love you and you love them much more.

It was finally time to come home. You fell asleep in the car and When all of you arrived, your mother gently carried you and put you to your bed. She tucked you in and kissed your forehead and left your room. You smiled in your sleep from how loving your parents are.

Then later on, gunshots were heard downstairs. You shot up and go down the stairs. You saw a gang of man surrounded your parents with a gun on hand to your mother's head. "M-Mom!" You gasped. They then get there attention to you. "Sweetie, go back to your room" your mom said. You saw your dad just being held by men with one of their hands covering his mouth.

"Pay. Your. DEBT" one of them said that looks like a leader. Your mom said "W-we'll pay it back soon! We just need more time--""YOU ALREADY RAN OUT OF TIME!" He then shot your mother. Your father was screaming but was muffled by a hand.

You couldn't believe your eyes. Your mother is now dead, laying on the floor. Then the gang leader told them to let go of your father and they left. Your father ran up to your dead mother and cried "Hun! Speak to me! Y-you can't be dead! Y-you have so much to live for!" Cried your dad but no avail.

Your eyes are filling with tears. You walk close to your mom's dead body. "M-mom...?" But no response. Suddenly, your dad looked at you with dark eyes with deep dark scary voice. "You...." You took one step back in fear. "You didn't do anything...you just stood and watched..." He stood up and walk close to you. You walk back as he did so. "B-but I'm too small. I-I don't know what to do." Your shaky voice stuttered.
"You are such a weakling. You didn't do anything because your WEAK" he walk closer and your back hit the wall.

"SUCH A WEAKLING" he slapped you hard. "WHY DID I EVER RAISED A WEAKLING LIKE YOU" he slapped you again. You cried in pain. He stopped then stared at you with cold look in his eyes and walked to the couch and drank a beer.
Then the word repeated to your head.