Mein liebling~ (Third Reich x Reader lemon)

A/N: Gois!! This is a lemon so don't comment rude things about me pwease. Hope you like my art. Tbh, it looks bad cuz I made so much mistakes

Requested by: ChaCha_X3

Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

My name is (Y/N) and I am 25 years old. I work for Nazi Germany or also known as Third Reich. I work as his assistant. He treats me like a normal assistant but after 3 years of working here, he's starting to get in to my nerves. He started touching me here and there and sometimes he would call me to his office just to sit on his lap while he works. Although whenever he does this, I do not protest for I am too scared for what he will do if I do so. He's the Third Reich and we all know that he's unstoppable and may conquer one countryhuman being, just like from what I heard that he already did this to Poland. I would always obey his orders cuz I know respect and he's the boss here so he should earn all the respect from whoever enters his property.

Someone knocked on my door. "Come in" I answered with a tired voice. A head peeked in and said "Miss (Y/N), sir Reich needs to see you" said the man, just like what I hear everyday. Ugh but I feel so tired today. I had enough for today so I decided its best to just see him the next day. "Please tell him I will not be able to go for today. I have so much more paperworks and other business right now. Tell him I will go to his office the next day" He then nodded and closed the door. I kept doing my paperworks until my eyes became more heavy and heavy and the last thing I remember was my face falling to the table.

~The Next Day~

I woke up in the morning, sitting on my table. Ugh still not yet done with the paperworks. When will this end T~T. I then decided to clean my office first and take a shower then do my paperworks. It took me an hour to clean my office cause I haven't been cleaning my office for months. I bathe for 30 minutes (what? I bathe for like more than 30 minutes everyday). Some people would only take 5-15 minutes to bathe but this gal over here likes to stay longer. I checked my time, it was 2pm. Damn I overslept. I think I woke up at 12pm. Well thats fair since I did so much paperwork and slept late last night.

No one's POV

It took you more than 3 hours to finish the paperworks. Then finally. You finished it. You then stood up from my desk then someone knocked on the door "come in" you answered. "Madame (Y/N), sir Reich needs to see you now" he answered. "Alright thank you. You may leave." You stood up and walk out the door and walk straight to your boss' office. "Come in" He said. You then came in and closed the door. "Lock the door, dear~" he said with thick german accent. You were confused but obeyed. You then look at his direction and the sight made your face blaze with red.

He was leaning on the front of his table with a grin on his face. His uniform was off except his white polo and his belt and black pants. His polo was loose and unbuttoned on the top (see the pic above). His tie was off which was on his index finger. "Liebling, you do know that there will be consequences once you disobey my orders~" He said in his normal german accent but somehow mixed with seduction. "I am very sorry sir. I was doing so many paperworks that I slept very late and overslept. My apologies" you said and bowed in respect. He then walk towards you. You look down the floor expecting a slap or something which he never done to you yet but this is the first time you disobeyed him so your scared that he might hit you.

When he's already in front of you, he lift up your chin and made you look at him in his white eyes. Those eyes look different. It has love and....lust? You can't really read people's eyes. He leaned "(Y/N)~ My body was begging for attention when you weren't there to sit on my lap yesterday. I was not able to focus on the work but did it anyway and now you have to face your punishment~" He whispered the last part seductively in my ear. You shivered at his hot breath. He then put his arm around my waist and his other free hand to your chin to lift it up and kiss you. You didn't kiss back because you feel so tensed! What would you do if your boss- that you don't even like that way- kisses you out of no where? He didn't stop kissing you and after a minute or so of thinking what just happened, you decided to kiss back which he responded with his other hand -that was under your chin- going around your waist, hugging and pulling me closer. This is so wrong. You tried pushing a little gently away not to hurt him or make him angry but his arms were too strong then after a while of trying to get freedom, you decided to give up and melt to his kiss. He then grabbed both of your wrist and pinned them on his desk.

"Punishment will come for you, (Y/N). Theres no escape~" he said. He leaned down to go for my neck. His breath tickled my skin. He started licking, looking for my sweet spot and in a second, You then whimpered when he found your spot. This guy just found your sweet spot in a second! He then nibbled and nibbled. This felt so good like literally but it felt wrong. He then sat you on his desk and started undressing you from your uniform. He kept kissing while undressing you. Once he removed your top uniform and your bra, he started playing with your breast for a few seconds but then go for the bottom uniform. He removed your knee level skirt uniform then played with your womanhood while your panty was still on. You didn't want to say this but you really want him to stop teasing and get this over with. "N-ngh~ s-sir, please stop teasing" you whimpered out. He grinned and whispered in your ear "Then beg~". You weren't that type of person who begs and moans out loud cuz it feels like your a slut or something. But you have no choice to stop him but to beg "S-sir Please~" you begged. "Please what~ " he grinned even more"p-please stop teasing" you said while moaning in a weak voice so no one will hear it. He then stopped and removed his clothes leaving him in his boxers. You can see the huge bulge in his boxers and now you were even more scared. He saw your terrified face "It'll be alright, dear. I'll take it easy" he assured you. He grind on your womanhood and you moaned out of no where but you made sure your moans were quiet.

He then removed your panty and went down for it. He licked your entrance and inserted his tongue on you. Your moans were like music to his ears. He then started dancing his tongue around inside you while his mouth is on your clit sucking on it. He then stopped and stood up. He removed his boxers. You were even more terrified when you saw his removed boxers. He then touched your cheek with one hand which made you look at him then he kissed you for distraction then went inside you. You tensed up but then he wait for you to adjust. He just kept kissing you to distract you from the pain until it goes away. A little while, you pulled away and nodded your head which signal him to move. He give more bites and nibbles on your neck that marks you that your his while thrusting and your hands were clawing on his back from pleasure which also left marks. You moaned in his ear when his sharp teeth still nibbling on your sweet spot and thrusting in you which made him feel aroused that made him go faster.

Your POV

I thought of how wrong this is but I couldn't help it. I uncontrollably but quietly moaned while he go into an inhumane speed. God he is so good at this. I wonder if this is his first time. This kept going for a while then you felt a knot inside you. "N-Ngh~......I think I'm very close" you groaned. "So do i~" he groaned back.

Soon, you came then he pulled out and came on your stomach. You panted again and again cause of the exhaustion and so did he. He then lift you up from the uncomfortable desk and headed to his room. He laid you down and himself on his very very comfortable bed and covered the both of you with a soft blanket. He then put his arms around you and pulled you in his embrace and now your trapped in his warm hug. He then closed his eyes. "Sir Reic-" your sentence were cut off "just Reich, dear" he said in a tired voice. "Reich, does that mean were a couple now?" You asked. He smiled and opened his eyes. You never saw him smile normally before. "Of course we are" he kissed your forehead and shut his eyes again. You smiled and put your arms on his neck then buried your face in his chest and drifted off to sleep.

Third Reich's POV

I opened my eyes to see her asleep. I lightly and gently tightened the hug to not wake her up then I closed my eyes and said "I'll treat you like a queen"

"Mein Liebling~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I am so sorry this took long though expect late updates since I'm still making the art úwù