Love is love ~ (Japan x Reader Lemon) PT. 2

A/N: Sorry I didn't update this quick. I was making something for my youtube channel. Good news guys! I just knew that I can make arts on my phone but it looks trashy. Sorry.

Art above was by me

Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------------------------

No ones POV

You then stared at her and she stared back with her beautiful eyes. You both leaned in slowly and slowly until...

Your lips touched. Her soft pinkish lips touched your plumpled ones. Your lips molded perfectly like you two were meant for each other.

She then put her arms around your waist which deepened the kiss. The passionate kiss turned into heated session as you put your arms around her neck.

She licked your bottom lip, asking for permission, you then parted your lips and allow her. She adventure her tongue in every part of your mouth, not leaving until every spot is touched.

While doing so, she sat you on the bench. She pull away, leaving a trail of saliva. You two panted with half-lidded eyes.

She went down on your neck, giving bites and licks. Your breath hitched and shut your left eye. Once she found your sweet spot, she abused that spot.

You can't help but whisper a moan. While abusing that spot, she untied the ribbon at the back of your kimono, pulled it down and started massaging breast.

You moaned not too loud of the pleasure. She then did the same to the other breast. She then pulled away from your neck and took a good look at your face.

This sight was heaven to her. (Y/N) is a Blushing mess, half-lidded eyes, and panting heavily. She then bent down on her knees, pulled your legs apart and lifted your kimono dress.

She took off your panty and started giving a good long lick of your womanhood. You threw your head back from the pleasure. She then lick your insides making you moan in delight.

She used her hand to play with your clit while still licking your inside. You now feel like your in heaven and petted her head.

She then purred which gave vibration to your womanhood. Your so close that you didn't notice that a sakura leaf fell on top of your nose.

Without a warning, your orgasm spill out, making Japan drink it. She licked her lips. "Oishi~" Japan seductively said. You then took turn.

You sat her on the bench and sat on top of her. You traced your finger to her neck down to the middle of her breast.

"You know, Its not fair to be the only one who's half naked and pleasured~" You said. She blushed.

You then close your eyes and kissed her heatedly. She kissed back. You then insert your tongue inside her mouth.

While doing so, she snaked her hand inside your kimono between your legs and inserted a finger inside you.

You moaned in the kiss and reached both of your hands at her back and untied the ribbon at the back of her dress.

She then inserted 2 fingers. You moaned in the kiss and became weak but this didn't stop you from pulling down her kimono dress. She then pulled your full kimono dress and put it aside. You did the same to her.