💢😡 I love you too....not 💔💢|| 🇧🇾Cheater!Belarus × 🙇Reader

Belarus is a girl here and so are you so that means its a lesbian love. That'll be all 😁.

Enjoy!
________________________________________________________________________________________

•《Author's POV》•

It was the same day as always. (Y/N) would go to work earlier than usual and leave past her dissmissal time. She's been planning to work hard to get a lot of income so she could buy the ring she have been planning to buy for Belarus. (Y/N) rubbed her tired eyes while her other type fast on the keyboard. Then there was a knock at her office door. "(Y/N). Don't you think its time to go home?" Asked the CEO of the company. "I'll go when I finish this-" "Nonsense. Its been weeks that your stressing yourself out. You're making yourself suffer. I say I'm the boss of this company and I demand you to go home now." He said and crossed his arms. "But sir, I need a lot of money." (Y/N) said tiredly. "Oh? What for?" He asked, curiosity lacing his voice. "Please keep this a secret but I'm planning to propose to my girlfriend Belarus" She said and looked up at him. "Aw thats sweet of you two. How's your relationship between the both of you?" He asked, leaning on the door. "Well, its been great, she's sweet and silly but sometimes she can be a devil" She said with a weak chuckled.

"Although, we never really have the time to hang out because I keep staying at work, working too hard to earn a lot of money so I could buy a ring for her but I think its worth it." She said. "Thats not right, (Y/N)." He said with worriness in his voice. She sighed "I know. I know but if its for the love of my life, I'll do anything" She said with determination. "You know, since you've been a great co-worker of the company, I think I'll give you a high income." He said with a smile. (Y/N)'s face lit up with joy "Really?!" She asked. "Yeah and not only that, I'll give you a promotion" He said while leaning on the door frame. (Y/N)'s jaw dropped. She couldn't believe what was happening. "What? Really?! This isn't a prank, right?" She asked, still not believing the event that was happening to her. Oh god is this her destiny? "Did I ever 'prank'?" He said in a serious way. (Y/N) jumped up from her seat and hugged the CEO tightly. "Thank you so much, sir!" She said cheerfully but then stopped when she realized what she has done. "O-oh. I'm sorry" she said, letting go amd her face heat up in embarassment. The CEO blushed from the shock and awkwardness.

"Ahem. Its fine" He said and crossed his arms. "Anyways, here you go" He handed the envelope that seems to be (Y/N)'s income. "I'm really thankful, sir. I owe you" She said. "No need. You worked too hard. Now I think you should go home and plan your proposal somewhere." He said with a smile. "Yes, sir. Thank you again. Have a safe night" (Y/N) said as she grabbed her bag and left her office.

(Y/N) went to her car and drove to the mall then bought a diamond ring. The diamond ring cost a fortune but luckily, the CEO gave a lot of money and even extra money. After she bought the ring, she drove home. As she arrived at her mansion, she parked her car in the garage and went inside her home. "Bela! I'm home!" She yelled but there was no answer. Weird. She walked to the dining room to see a heart-sinking sight. There were 2 wine glass, a bottle of wine, 2 empty plates that seemed to be eaten with pasta. 'Could it be....? No. No, I know Belarus for long and I know she wouldn't do that' she thought. She went to the stairs to hear....moaning? A wave of nervousness spreaded to her body. She went up the stairs and walked up to their room, only for the moan to get louder. The door was slightly open and (Y/N) couldn't believe the sight.

'She.....She's cheating....'

(Y/N)'s face darkened and walked up to the door and slammed it open. Both of Belarus and the man jumped startled. Belarus then had the face of horror when he saw you standing by the door frame. "(Y-.. (Y/N)! Its not what you think!" She said as they both covered their body. "Is......Is this how you repay me.....?......after sharing my life with you, this is how you thank me?" (Y/N) asked with a calm voice but deep inside, she felt rage bulding up inside her. "I-I......" She stuttered but her face twisted to anger. "Well yeah! All you think is work! You never spent time with me for weeks! Are you even sure your "working" or are you just saying that just so you could hide the fact that your cheating!" She yelled.

"Me? Cheating? We both know that I'm loyal to the love of my life, Belarus. You've known me for years and this is how you think of me? Thinking of me as a bad character? A liar?" (Y/N) said. She chuckled bitterly "How stupid I am to date a girl like you." She said. "Excuse me?! If you were to be "working" these past weeks, then prove it to me!" She said. (Y/N) gave a emotionless stare at her then grabbed her bag and brought out the velvet box. "I've worked hard for weeks so I could have a high income to buy a ring for tomorrow because tomorrow is our 5th anniversary. I was thinking of proposing since we've been together for so long and I want our relationship to be more....but I guess....that'll never happen anymore. Still don't believe me? Why don't you call my boss from the company I work on and ask him everything?" (Y/N) said as she threw her phone towards Belarus but it fell to the floor instead, making a loud 'thud' and her phone earning a huge crack but (Y/N) didn't care. Belarus was shocked at (Y/N)'s action and covered her mouth, she knew that she made a big mistake. She felt so much guilt on her chest. Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Or even better, why don't you check the CCTV of my company and check it out if I was "cheating", would that be enough proof for you?" (Y/N) asked. Belarus didn't answer, she was dead silent, tears threatening to fall down her face. "..... (Y/N).......I-I'm sorry......please give me another chance....." She said. "No Belarus. You broke my trust and you'll never earn my trust ever again." (Y/N)'s last sentence was filled with anger.

"Oh and..." (Y/N) said as she opened the velvet box and brought out the diamond ring. "Happy anniversary.........you slut" she completed and threw the ring so hard at the ground that the diamond from the ring shattered over the ground.

"I hope your happy with your new lover" (Y/N) bitterly said as she walk away but Belarus ran out of the room and rushed to her and trapped (Y/N) in her embrace and cried in (Y/N)'s shoulder. "Please (Y/N). I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. I wouldn't live a minute without you. Please. Please. Please don't leave me......I.....I love you.......l" She said in between sobs. "Belarus......" (Y/N) said

"...I........I love you too.....

not."

'S L A P'

Time seemed to stop. The sound of the harsh action made an echo to the whole mansion. (Y/N)'s slap was so strong that it made a mark on Belarus' cheek. Belarus was shocked and held her cheek thats now stinging in pain. "Wow. You got some mouth to lie. I suggest you to keep it shut if you already know that you can't even act out what your saying." (Y/N) said and gave a stone cold stare at Belarus then walked away. Belarus' eyes filled up with tears and fell to the floor, sobbing in her hands but (Y/N) didn't care. She never looked back. She was disgusted of her.

(Y/N) got in her car and drove away. She brought out her other phone -since her other one shattered- and dialed a friend of her's.

"Hello, America? Can I stay at your place for a while?"

End.