⚘Big girls don't cry ♀💕 || 🕶🇺🇸 America × 💔Cheated!Reader

Continuation of Cheater!Belarus × Reader.
Since a lot of you asked for it :))
Btw, if you guys are asking what your sexuality is in this oneshot and the previous oneshot, your bisexual.

Warning:
⚠Cringy confession⚠
💕💋Mild smut💋💕
________________________________________________________________________________________

•《Your POV》•

"Sure thing. Can you tell me why though?" America asked from the other side. "I'll tell you when I get there." I shakily said but tried my best to maintain myself. He seemed to notice it though "You okay?" He asked with a hint of worriness in his voice. "I'm fine" I replied blankly. "Alright then, I'll see you here" He said, still worried. "Bye" I said as I hung up and continue driving otw to his house.

Soon, I have arrived at his house. I got down from my car and went to his door. I rang the doorbell and wait for him to open. After a few seconds, he opened the door and let me in. "Hey, welcome to my house. Make yourself at home" he said as I walked in. His house was big like it was some mansion. Although, I'm not surprised since my mansion is way bigger and I've been here a lot of times already. "So, whats up?" America asked me with a smile and looked at me, only to frown when he noticed my expression was stoic and my eyes are dull, he even noticed that the shine of my eyes aren't there...just anger and sadness. I stayed quiet and stood there, staring down my feet, my hair covering eyes.

"Is there anything you want to talk about?" He asked but I didn't reply. "Wheres your girlfriend Belarus by the way? Isn't she with you?" He asked. Just by hearing her name made an echo in my head. Tears formed in my eyes as I didn't reply to his questions while looking down my feet, hair is still covering my face. He didn't notice that I'm starting to tear up for he can't see my face but once he notice a tear drop fell to the floor and my fist shaking, he was shocked "(Y/N)?" He said in a worried tune. I couldn't take it anymore. I tackle him in a hug and cried in his chest. He was startled at my sudden actions but hugged back and rubbed my back anyway. "Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?" He asked with a gentle voice. I hugged him tighter and buried my face in his chest. "B-Belarus....She......she cheated on me." I said as I gripped his shirt. I felt America rubbing my back. "I......I don't understand......was there something wrong I did....?......wasn't I good enough....?......was I not perfect...?..." I said in between sobs. Then my chin was lifted face to face with America. "Hey, listen. FY information, you are a beautiful, most cutest, sexiest, sweet and caring girl anyone can have. Its too bad for them to lose you or cheat on you because your the most perfect girl I have ever met" America said. Wait....was that a confession? "Maybe Belarus just didn't see what I can see about you. Your like the McDonalds in my life" He finished and pet my hair. My eyes widen and blushed from his words and his gestures.

My eyes stared up at him and so did he. My eyes were glassy and still wet, looking like a dog's eyes. I then buried my face in his chest again. "That.........*sniff*..........that was really cheesy." I said and giggled a little. He pouted but then chuckled "I know, I know but hey, I'm trying my best to cheer you up by telling the truth about you. Just know that big girls don't cry" He said. Then it was just silent...

After a few moments of just staying in each others arms, America made a move and lift my chin up again and made me face to face with him then slowly leaned in. "I.....I know this is a bad time but I just want to tell you that..." before he could even finish, he closed the gap between us. He didn't need to finish what he was saying though because the kiss says it all. I was shocked at first and kissed back. The kiss was gentle yet it was filled with love and more positive emotions he needed to let out to me. I smiled in the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, he did the same around my waist. The kiss turned from gentle to passionate. Our heads moved in sync as we kiss. He roamed his hands around my body as he pushed his wet muscle in my wet cavern, its okay though, I gave him my permission. His tongue explored my mouth as his hands still roamed around my body to give friction.

I then broke away and lay my head on his chest. "I feel the same, Ame" I said and closed my eyes shut for a moment. He kissed my forehead then rested his head on top of my head. He sighed in happiness and smiled. He finally have the girl of his dreams

"I'm glad."

End.