💕 8 moments we shared 💔 || 卐 Third Reich × Reader

Your POV》•

It is the month when summer starts. The moment where I see beautiful sightings on the field such as a wandering butterfly, flowers blooming, fresh breeze blowing, leaves swaying from the trees and the sun shining down on me. I smiled at the breathtaking sight. It is the perfect moment where I can just try forgetting about him. My face twisted into a sad expression looking like a pup who lost his owner. Just by the thought of him makes me so...sad. I've gained feelings for him but sadly, we can't be together because him and my father are enemies. I sighed and walk over to a tree and sat by it. I just sat there for a moment, trying to clear up my mind but I guess its just too hard. The warm breeze blow up against my skin and my face, making my hair move out of my eyes.

I moved my hand, fiddling with the grass beneath me until I felt a soft cotton-like texture. I looked down to see a flower......a red flower. I sighed. 'Why does everything have to remind me of him?' I mentally groaned. I shut my eyes and picked up the flower. My memories recalled to each petals I pluck...

"He loves me..."

"Reich, This is my daughter (Y/N). (Y/N) meet my friend here Reich" My father said with a genuine smile as he introduced each other. The guy who was named as Reich walk towards me, took my hand and gave a kiss at the back of it. "Please to meet you, dear. Such a lovely lady I see" He said with his infamous smirk. My heart skipped a beat but I didn't show it. "Thank you. The pleasure is all mine." I said as I gave a small bow.

"He loves me not..."

I walked around the crowded ballroom trying to look for my father but suddenly I crashed into someone, making my wine from my hand spill to the person I bumped into. "Oh! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't see!" I stuttered with my words as I looked up to the person to see that its the Third Reich I bumped into wearing a tuxedo thats now stained with wine. He looks down at his tuxedo and his face darkened. He harshly grabbed my arm and yanked it towards him. I winced in pain and looked at him only to see his face is dark and his teeth greeted. He stayed like this for a while until he realized what he has done and quickly let go. He sighed "My apologies, dear. I guess its just not my day today..." He said as he turned around and started walking. "Wait. Let me help you with your clo-" My sentence was cut off as he stopped in his tracks and puts a hand up. "Nein. I'll do it myself" He said as he started walking away again. I then resisted "No please let me help. I caused the problem and now I'll fix i--" "I said I'll do it. By. My. Self." He said with a cold tone and looked at me from the corner of his eye and gave a cold stare that gave a pain feeling on my chest. He walked away and left me dumbfounded...

"He loves me..."

I was rushing to my father's office for the meeting. I'm almost late and father will kill me if I'm late again. I push past people but then I tripped into something, well, more like someone. I tripped into someone's foot and my eyes widen in shocked. I closed my eyes shut and wait for my fall but then it never came. I opened my eyes to see my face is so close to the floor and as I looked up, my face heat up a little. It was none other than Third Reich who saved me from the fall, gripping my arm avoiding me to fall. He pulled me up and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Liebling, are you alright?" He asked me with concerned eyes. He cupped my cheeks and look around my face for any cuts or bruises. I blushed and mentally squealed from how close he is that we could almost kiss. I gently push his hands away "I'm okay" I said with a warm smile. I don't know if its just a hallucination or what but I can see his face have a tint of pink in it. I shrugged it off though cuz its not like he'll fall for the dictator's daughter....would he? Ahem anyways he gave a calm small smile and nodded. We stared at each other for a while but then I realized that my father would murder me by now. I excused myself and ran to my father's office still with a tint of pink on my cheeks.