True beauty~ (Martial law x Tall!Badass!Reader Lemon)

A/N: Guys! You will know why its titled as that soon. Also, I know some of you will think "isn't Martial Law's uniform is white or blue?", yeah I know I know but my art right there is MY version of Martial Law, Please don't judge.

Requested by: @skylarkae57

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------

ML's POV

It was 5pm in the afternoon. I was doing my paperworks and so much stuff and even planning on killing some other day. I heard a car drifting outside. I opened my window and looked down to see (Y/N) making donuts in front of my house. There she goes again. Making donuts with that lamborgini of her's. She's such a badass and thats why I like her so much. The way she beats up gangsters by herself with her martial art skills, the way her hair swings whenever she drives her car in circles, she's strong thats what I like her so much. For me, I'd choose women who have high strength cuz thats how I describe True Beauty. I don't like women who are weak and can't even defend themselves like author-chan for example (Oof--). Women who are girly and says "heeeyyyyy guuurrrrll" are just annoying, Strong women are the only ones who have True Beauty and they have my taste. In this world, there are only few women who are just like (Y/N) and thats why I need to get her before someone else does and this is the day I'm gonna make her mine.

I knew (Y/N) was here to visit me just like she does every weekend. She then parked her car and got down her car. She was wearing a formal looking above knee level dress and sunglasses.

 She was wearing a formal looking above knee level dress and sunglasses

(Ignore the girl. Just imagine thats you wearing that)

Her dresses catches my attention. She has good taste in fashion. She always wear dresses but only on knee level or either above the knee because her royal parents said so. She told me that they didn't allow her to wear a not fancy dress in the first place but she said she beg and beg and they gave in because she wouldn't leave them alone although they said she can wear anything she wants as long as its appropriate and very formal and it should be a DRESS.

She came up to my door but then one of my security walked up to her and was talking to a walkie talkie. I then walk downstairs and opened my door. I motioned a "shoo" gesture with my right hand to my guard who was about to grab her to kick her out. The guard then nodded and left. I turned my attention to (Y/N). I Grinned at her with my sharp teeth. She smiled at me as a sign if respect.

"Magandang araw, miss (Y/N)~ (Good day). I see your giving me another short visit, hmm?~" I said with my normal smooth and deep voice. She then look at me with her emotionless eyes and nodded. I moved out of the way to let her in then she entered. I asked her if she wants anything. She asked for tea. She always loved tea.

Sure she's a badass and all but she still came from a royal family who taught her manners and how to act proper etc. Half of her is a badass girl but she still have manners and know how to act proper and clean. I heard that she has a teacher who taught her martial arts whose name is China to learn how to defend herself if she wants to go out alone or just in case something happens. (Based on my research, Martial arts originated from China) .