Jeg elsker deg - (Norway x reader fluff)

A/N: Here is ze floof boi.. "Jeg eslker deg" means "I love you". Hope you like it!

Art is mine uwu

Requested by: @XxRose_WoodsxX

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------

Norway's POV

¤Past¤

I was in the park playing with my car that I brought while Mom and Dad are conversating with someone idk who.

Then I saw a little girl on a bench crying. I tilted my head in confusion as I got anxious. I walked up to the girl and gently tapped her shoulder. "Miss? Are you owkay?" I asked with my childish voice.

She looked up. "N-no" she stuttered. "What seems to be the pwoblem, miss?" I asked her. "I-I'm lost. I can't find my pawents." She said with such gentle and cute tone aaww. "How did you get lost?" I asked. "I-I was just following a butterfly but I did not notice t-that I was walking far away f-from my pawents" she stuttered.

"Its owkay miss. We'll find your parents! I'm Norway by the way" I said with determination and beamed. She looked up at me while tears are still running down her face. She smiled at me. "T-Thank you, Norway" she said. "Its nowthing" I wiped away her tears with my thumb.

"Come on. I'll will talk about thish to my pawents" I grabbed her hand and let her to my parents. I then tugged my mother's casual dress. "Mommy. I found a wittle gurl on a bench and she said she is lost." I said to mom. She looked at the girl and smiled at her

She walked up to her and bent down her level "Are you okay?" Mum asked. She shakingly nodded. "Alright, we'll find your mom right away, ok? You can play with Norway when waiting" mum said. "Lets play!" I grabbed her hand and played with her.

~Time Skip~

"Oh! My child!" I heard a voice. (Y/N) turned around to see her mom rushing up to her "Mom!" She said happy to see her. She ran up to her and she hugged her. "Are you okay, Hun? Are you hurt?" She asked. (Y/N) shook her head "*sigh* I'm glad your alright." She then stood up and talked with my mum, thanking her.

She walked up to me. "So your leaving Now?" I asked sadly. "Yes I will but don't worry, Norway! We'll see each other again soon" She hugged me "Thank you so much. I wouldn't have gone home if I didn't meet you." She said. I blushed. I hugged her back. She's so warm and her hair is so soft. "Your welcome" I said.

"Lets go now, (Y/N)." Her mom called her. She pulled away which made me feel empty. I then remembered something. "W-wait!" I grabbed her hand. She turned around and looked at me. "Huh? What is it." She tilted her head. She's so cute. I'm probably blushing right now. I can see mom watching us and smiled. She got something on her mind. "I-I didn't catch your name."

"Oh yeah! I'm (Y/N). It was nice to meet you! I'll see you again sometime." She waved goodbye and go to her mom and walked away. I watched as they walked far away until their shadow disapeared. My mother then walked up to me. "I see you like her, hmm?~" she asked teasing me. "N-No I don't!" I said. She gave me a smug face like she already know. "F-fine. I do like her a little." I said blushing. Mom chuckled "Lets go home, dear" I nodded and grabbed her hand. That name echoed in my head...

(Y/N)...

◇Present◇

I was just sitting on my couch, doing nothing, just thinking. I'm starting to worry about (Y/N). She wouldn't pick up my calls or reply to my text messages.

She's my best friend although I think of her as more than that. *sigh* I missed the old days when we were kids. It hurts to think that she only think of me as a best friend.

It also hurts to see her with her boyfriend holding hands, saying sweet words to each other, cuddling, kissing each others cheek, I just can't stand the sight of it.

It makes me cry. She doesn't like me that way. She just sees me as a friend and nothing more. I should just stop bothering her--

My thoughts were interupted by a 'ding' on my phone to see that it was (Y/N). Well finally she decided to reply. I read the text message

{}=You
[]=Norway

{Hey Norway. Can I come over your house?}

[Sure but first, why weren't you answering my replies nor calls yesterday? Where's (BF/N) btw?]

{I'll tell you everything when I get there}

[Okay. I'll see you]

The convo ended as I wait for her. 5 minutes have passed, my doorbell rang. I opened the door. There stand (Y/N) with bags under her eyes and a face of sadness.

She then bursted in tears and tackled me down on the floor with a hug. Her face buried in my chest.

I blushed from the sudden touch. "(Y-Y/N)...?" I stuttered. "He...He just broke up w-with me a-and told me I wasn't enough. H-He said that I'm too....I'm t-too....." she sniffed "I-I'm too ugly" She sobbed. I then hugged her back and pet her back for comfort.

"(Y/N), don't believe what that bastard just said. You are beautiful no matter what he say." I said. " Y-you really t-think so?" She sniffled. "Of course! Did I ever lie to you?" I said. She stopped sobbing but little tears were still falling...wait is she blushing?

Nah. It must be my imagination. "T-Thanks, Norway" She said and smiled. "Anything for my best friend." I said while wiping her tears away with my thumb. This kinda reminds me of the past.

"C'mon. Lets sit on the couch while watching tv. Would you like some snacks?" I asked. "That would be nice." She smiled. So cute

She then stood up and helped me up. I then lead her to the living room and turned on the tv. I grabbed chips and juice and gave her some.

"What movie would you like to watch?" I asked. "How about.......Crazy Rich Asians?" She suggested. "Sounds good." I then turned on that movie.

~Time skip~

Minutes have passed, I didn't noticed that me and (Y/N) were already cuddling on the couch. She looks sleepy. I think its time. I thought

"Hey (Y/N)?" I called her attention. "Hmm?" She asked. "Can I tell you something important?" I asked her. "Sure. What is it?" She asked. Oh boy. Here goes nothing. Theres little sweat falling down my face.

"The day ever since I met you, I can't help but blush from your cuteness." I said. She blushed. "I-I'm just gonna get to the point. (Y/N)......." I said. She stared at me with stars in her eyes while blushing. So adorable!

"Jeg elsker deg"

She doesn't understand much Norwegian words but I taught her some simple words when we became friends.

Right when I said that, she gave a cute smile. "I love you too, Norway." She said. We then stared at each other's eyes and then I didn't notice that I was leaning close to her. She leaned too.

We closed our eyes Then our lips touched. It was a soft gentle kiss. She then placed her hands on my cheeks while I placed my arms around her waist. I wanted this moment to last forever but we both know that we need to breath.

We broke apart. I blushed really hard and so did she. She then buried her face in my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck while I pull her closer and gently tightened my arms around her waist.

We spend the whole night cuddling, saying sweet words to each other and fell asleep on each others arms.